šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

JWT Ideas and Concepts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

So as we all know, the JWT is coming up. Obviously, Joanne is a much more toned down album compared to Gaga's previous bodies of work. This album is mostly about family, and tackling some very tough topics. With much for organic instrumentation and slower melodies, how do you think Gaga will work out the Setlist? I've made a fan made setlist:
http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/229383-joanne-world-tour-setlist-fanmade/#comment-9153543

Also, gaga mentioned that even though it may be a more toned down album that it will still be a big stage production. What do you think the stage and props will look like? Or her hair and her makeup, and outfit.Ā 
I'm obviously not asking you guys to predict this but if you guys have any creations or inspiration for what you think the tour will look like, leave them down below!Ā :D

shame

I have aĀ feeling the concert is going to take on a storyline like how TMB did with Wizard of Oz. The album tracklist is put together likeĀ a story and the 3 MVs of this era are all linked together.Ā 

angels forever, forever angels

Perfect ionist
20 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

I hope she'll wear a wig similar to this one. One of my all-time favoritesĀ :wub:lady-gaga-coachella-2.jpg.26186ebd3c25e9

That's not a wig that's her actual hair she just did some colored highlights and thats her natural hair except she might have bleached her dark brown hair

Ā 

BibleThisWay

Honestly I'm expecting a similar experience to Coachella (obviously with more tracks from Joanne). I think we'll have to wait until LG6 for her to put on a big storyline production like TMB or BTWB

drinkmytears
7 minutes ago, Perfectionist32 said:

That's not a wig that's her actual hair she just did some colored highlights and thats her natural hair except she might have bleached her dark brown hair

Ā 

It's a wig. I thought the same as well at first but she's been brunette offstage ever since. It wouldn't have been healthy to keep dying it back and forth

Panchecco
32 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

I hope she'll wear a wig similar to this one. One of my all-time favoritesĀ :wub:lady-gaga-coachella-2.jpg.26186ebd3c25e9

I like this one better than the one she wore the first week but I still think it has an ugly "shape"Ā 

not as exciting as the wigs she used on her previous tours

Ā 

PartySick
6 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

It's a wig. I thought the same as well at first but she's been brunette offstage ever since. It wouldn't have been healthy to keep dying it back and forth

Especially since she's filming for a movie :sweat:Ā She needs to have a consistent hair color so dying and bleaching is probably a no-go atm.

OT: I can't think of much right now but I know I want Sinner's Prayer, John Wayne, Alejandro, and Judas to be near each other. Those songs go together so well thematically and production wise :flutter:Ā I also hope some ARTPOP tracks make it...aaaand that Perfect Illusion gets its deserved spot near the end of the show to bring down the houseĀ legend.gif

šŸ–¤

DeleteMyAccount

At this moment I'd love to see more intricate costumes for the show. And definitely not like the Coachella one or the black latex from the artRave.Ā 

And also more attention to detail/choreo/etcĀ regarding individual song performances. I'm looking at you MJH. Gaga and her team tends to expect the song itself will make for a great performance, and that's not always the case imo. Having each song have its own moment in the show really makes for a better concert overall.

Hi Its Nicole

My conceptĀ 

Setlist:

ACT 1

1. Intro (with elements of "Diamond Heart", "Just Dance", "Bad Romance", "Born This Way", "Applause", & "Perfect Illusion")

2. Diamond Heart (Extended Intro)

3. The Cure (with Elements from the Coachella Intro)

4. I Want Your Love or song from EP (with elements of "Sexxx Dreams")

ACT 2

5. Dancin In Circles (Extended Intro)

6. John Wayne (Extended Intro)

7. G.U.Y. (Pre Chorus, Acapella Only)

8. Alejandro (Shortend)

9. Lovegame (Shortend, Select Dates)

ACT 3Ā 

10. Just Dance (Shortend Rock VersionĀ With Orchestral Intro)

11. Poker Face (Rock Version, Without Bridge)

12. Paparazzi/Telephone (Both Are Shortend)

ACT 4Ā 

13. Sinner's Prayer (Extended Intro & Outro)

14. Joanne (Extended Outro)

15. Angel Down (Work Tape Version With Regular Intro)

16. Million Reasons (With Orchestral Intro)

17. Bad Romance (Shortend Acoustic With Drums)

18. You & I Ā or Song From EPĀ (Shortend)

19. Born This Way (Half Acoustic, Half Studio Without Last Chorus & Outro)

ACT 5

20. Hey Girl (Shortend)

21. Just Another Day (Slightly Extended Intro)

22. Come To Mama (Extended Intro)

23. Grigio Girls (Shortend)

24. The Edge Of Glory (BTWB Version, Bare Nozie Remix Outro)

ACT 6

25. Do What U Want (Shortend With Acapella Outro)

26. Applause (With Vicory Remix Intro)

27. Perfect Illusion (Extended Intro, Last Chorus Is MoreĀ Rock)

I will post more later lol

Hello Gaga

Archived