celeb

Unairbrushed Kim Kardashian busts out in her bikini

petty

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:ladyhaha:

A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.

junolxf

It's her body, not yours. Let her live. :) 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Emigrante

Does she really have this amount of cellulitis? Cause it looks like this.

nicki-minaj-anaconda-photoshopped-pic-tw

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Borislshere

It's phenomenal how several moderators have acknowledged the existence of this thread, and have not closed it yet even though someone could critique a person as an artist etc. and is at a risk to be closed. It's hard enough to be a gender that is already being ridiculed and are expected to meet the standards of society and their perception of being “beautiful", and statistics show how a tremendous amount of women are self-conscious about their bodies and it's because of people who act like imbeciles who infer that they can just blabber such utter nonsense without facing any consequences because apparently the moderators don't care. Just imagine a woman who has their life being followed—with consent and without any, and how their bodies are being a topic of conversation. Imagine the people who have a curvy body and/or someone with natural blemishes which Kim certainly has (i.e. cellulite) seeing how men primarily are in disgust for their bodies. Imagine a person who's been trying to fit the standards of beauty and what that can lead up to, especially since you can't classify Kim as confident with the various procedures she's had over the years. Just think about it and remove that filter you have imposed on yourself from time to time.

Katsuki Bakugo
3 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

Her body her choice...:awkney:

But I agree with you, this is a bit disgusting

What is disgusting is that you think you can comment on that...? Especially after saying its her body her choice... you should have left it like that... Girl revaluate your choice of words!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

What is disgusting is that you think you can comment on that...? Especially after saying its her body her choice... you should have left it like that... Girl revaluate your choice of words!

Just being honest thats all. I'm not going to glamorise that:ladyhaha:

End Racism Now

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, Craig Barnes said:

Just being honest thats all. I'm not going to glamorise that

No one is asking you to glamourise anything, have some compassion and I don't know brains to know what you said was wrong. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

xoxo Craig
Just now, Melisandre said:

No one is asking you to glamourise anything, have some compassion and I don't know brains to know what you said was wrong. 

You obviously didnt get my sarcasm with my first post.

Yes its her body, her choice excetra. But at the end of the day, I have an opinion on it and so does everyone else. People had the same reaction when Jusin Beiber posted nude on Instagram. Its disgusting. I dont care if you think I'm being wrong or what ever. Kim should know by now that everyone is going to to find out sooner or later that you photoshop. Thats unhealthy and such a negative message to send to young girls

End Racism Now

Katsuki Bakugo

Yes its her body, her choice excetra. But at the end of the day, I have an opinion on it and so does everyone else. People had the same reaction when Jusin Beiber posted nude on Instagram. Its disgusting. I dont care if you think I'm being wrong or what ever. Kim should know by now that everyone is going to to find out sooner or later that you photoshop. Thats unhealthy and such a negative message to send to young girls

Churl.... 

xoxo Craig

Churl.... 

Truth and nothing but :whitney:

End Racism Now

Katsuki Bakugo

Truth and nothing but 

I guess I can go on a tirade and start ridiculing your looks and intellect because its my opinion?? Go airbrush a new profile pic... this one is tired and late like your body shaming ways.

Borislshere
3 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

She didn't post this on instagram tho? These are candid photo's so your point is??? And the people who did the same to justin aren't right either. I also don't recall Kim going around telling people to get plastic surgery. And by you and others attacking this woman, what message is that sending?

xoxo Craig

I guess I can go on a tirade and start ridiculing your looks and intellect because its my opinion?? Go airbrush a new profile pic... this one is tired and late like your body shaming ways.

Go suck a lemon:ladyhaha: I dont give 2 

End Racism Now

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, Craig Barnes said:

Go suck a lemon I dont give 2 

Do you give 3? How about 4? Or maybe 5? What about 1? 

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived