Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Unairbrushed Kim Kardashian busts out in her bikini

petty

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I'm all for people surgically altering their bodies based on how they want to look, but the proportions of her ass and thigh just looks awkward. 

Kim used to have a gorgeous figure but this, to me, is over board. 

But if she's happy, then who am I to tell her what to do with her body

Her body her choice...:awkney::trollga:

But I agree with you, this is a bit disgusting

End Racism Now

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PMKKARDASHiAN
2 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Her body her choice...:awkney::trollga:

But I agree with you, this is a bit disgusting

I don't wanna call someone else's body disgusting just because it doesn't fall within the confines of what I find attractive. 

Let her live her life, and that doesn't mean let others live it for her

Sister
1 hour ago, PETTY said:

the way these people present themselves online is not real life.

^ All people, Yes. It is NOT real or close.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Haroon

I thought her buttocks were photoshopped to look bigger in these pictures when I first saw them to be honest :laughga: She may not have "normal" proportion but so what, she rocks it and she owns it :firega: She's made her own decisions about what she's wanted for her own body and that's all we can ask for. If you don't want a larger backside then that's fine, don't get one, but if you do want one then go for it :woohoo: This goes for all body parts and body modification: breasts, tattoos, piercings, etc. If people are happy looking a certain way then let them, you worry about your own happiness with your own body and looks :shrug:

To be fair I think other photos aren't so much photoshopped as they are the Kards wearing AMPLE shapewear. People don't realize what Spanx and waist trainers can do. That lace outfit she wore the other day—there's plenty of pap shots of it and she looks SO different. 

The fun part about this is for whatever reason I feel like these beach photos look very 2007 Kim 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Maleficent

Personally I prefer Madonna in a bikini any day. 

1603838.jpg

That's what a real killer-bod looks like in my opinion.

Ricardo

have a feeling these were photoshopped only to maker her look bad, wouldn't be the first time with other celebrities  :emma:

Cuchulainn

Something looks off in these pics. Like the outline around her body looks like it was tampered with or something. Butt looks shopped too

Whispering
10 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Personally I prefer Madonna in a bikini any day. 

1603838.jpg

That's what a real killer-bod looks like in my opinion.

Women that are more curvy and born with lower testosterone levels also have killer bodies. Some people might find this "too muscular", but this is the body type Madonna was born with, so it is beautiful for her. Same for other body types. 

TheKillerQueen

Her body just looks so unflattering because of the plastic surgery... Her Butt/thighs look, gross. :toofunny:

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Whispering

I do personally know someone who is shaped this way. They have very large hips and a small waist. The more weight they loose, the smaller their waist gets...which makes their hips/rear look even bigger. Maybe Kim is losing weight, so her legs and waist are getting smaller and that makes her rear look even bigger? 

Fanta

I don't consider it body shaming when she purposely went and got it enhanced, being that her ass is the main reason she's even (in)famous. Her and her family promote plastic surgery and being fake to millions of impressionable teenagers so I don't feel bad for people rightfully calling out that disgusting body. Today's generation of teens is growing dumber and taking in the worst qualities because of how major social media is and I partially blame the Kardashians for that so I'll never have something nice to say.

MJHolland
3 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Is she still denying she got her butt done, though? 

She only denied getting implants I think.

She's definitely had lipo/fat reallocation.

Also I feel like she posts pictures and tries to look a certain way that is misleading. 

Katsuki Bakugo

Ok... the jokes do need to stop... let the gurl live. Even I know when I am being an idiot... let us all leave this thread now...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Evan Peters

i don't really see the harm in getting plastic surgery if that's what you want, but her ass just looks so uncomfortable? :rip: i don't know how to describe it. it just looks like it hurts to sit on it 

emma roberts is an abuser

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived