Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Unairbrushed Kim Kardashian busts out in her bikini

petty

Featured Posts

petty

Unairbrushed pics of Kim Kardashian leaked online before Kris Jenner could get her hands on them.

It was rumored back in January/Feb that Kim had gotten a butt reduction due to how much smaller her backside looked on social media. Turns out that might have just been photoshop.

:awkney:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blade

Yikes... those pics surely are unflattering. Good for her, for being confident about her body though.

I wonder what she'll look like when she's in her 60's :huh:

PMKKARDASHiAN

I'm all for people surgically altering their bodies based on how they want to look, but the proportions of her ass and thigh just looks awkward. 

Kim used to have a gorgeous figure but this, to me, is over board. 

But if she's happy, then who am I to tell her what to do with her body

Gohan

Normal. She just needs some gym to tone her booty

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Her body is still beautiful even without all the airbrushing. 

Though her butt is too big for her imo. I'm not trying to shame her choices or anything, just that I don't think it looks good. 

Gohan

WaiT a minute :rip: whoever was her doctor should get fired, look at those fat butt surgery mistakes :air: 

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Girrr

Why is this news? It's her body, and no one else should have an opinion on it. 

GagaMyBlood95

Sorry, but that is not the body that we see on pictures, usually in the media, when she dresses etc.

I mean, I don't want to judge, but she really has a lot of cellulite on her butt/legs. Her upper part of the body is in good shape though imo..

petty

I think it's important to point out that this family basically promotes plastic surgery. young fans see their (heavily photoshopped) pictures on social media and aspire to be them. I think it's important for people to see real pictures like this to see that plastic surgery is not always the right answer and that the way these people present themselves online is not real life.

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived