Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

ARTPOP reminds me of death and happiness.

Debithius

Featured Posts

Debithius

I don't know if this is the right section but I just came to think of this but the ARTPOP era will always be special to me in a way, mostly bittersweet. Everytime I look back at 2013 I always think of august and september 1st. Of course Gaga released Applause that month but my dad also passed away in a traffic accident in another country, three days before the iTunes festival. And yes, I was really sad and shocked like anybody else but the iTunes festival was the only thing I was excited about back then. So at least, I could enjoy Gaga and I am happy about that. I am doing better now of course but if Gaga wasn't around with Applause and or the iTunes festival at the time things may have been way different. ARTPOP will forever remind me of death and happiness.

2dfb168f93b5222658cb50b38c7e5503.gif

shoful

Im living for this recent burst of ARTPOP threads :tony:

ARTPOP reminds me of rebelling 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

RonnieGagz

ARTPOP remembers me of a huge hot mess :poot:

And I live for it :firega:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

heygirl

ARTPOP. An album that celebrated pain through adrenaline. An album that puts the ART before the POP. a unique masterpiece that wasn't accepted by fans nor critics leaving it to not sell as much as her previous records.

i love it though <3

be kind guys

yungpancake

ARTPOP reminds me of my depression, and how i used the songs from that record to dance and dream and venture off to wild fantasies that made me forget my sadness. :)

RIP to your dad though. My condolences. He loves you very much 

juju

Sorry about your loss, I'm glad that you're doing better these days and that Gaga was able to be a light for you in a dark time. I can relate, as a close friend of mine died just before Joanne was released; losing someone is never easy, but we have each other through the tough times - and Gaga's music certainly helps healing, I feel like :hug: 

ARTPOP for me was my rebelliousness returning to me. 2011 was a horrible year for me and 2012 was me struggling to pick up the pieces; by late 2013, I just wanted to have fun again and to be freely creative, and ARTPOP really spoke to that side of me. Very grateful for it, it's like Gaga was literally in my mind, insane but true :air: 

❤ x ❤

@Debithius i am so sorry for your loss, especially that of a parent. 

during ARTPOP era from 2013-2014 i went through two manic episodes & was diagnosed with bipolar disorder type 1. i feel the same way, personally for me, about the ARTPOP era. like i really relate to what gaga was going through in a lot of areas of her life during that time. theres a lot of darkness & transformation & uncomfortable change during that time for you & for gaga & others. i hope over time you have begun to find peace. :hug:

Archived