Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Ungratefulness of This Fanbase

exoskeleton35

Featured Posts

Emigrante
11 minutes ago, M I M I Z said:

Everyone here has the right to say their honest opinion about Gaga's work and u have no right to tell anyone to stop. You can't force people to like everything Gaga does.

So what if they did not like Joanne???!!!!!!

I for example didn't like BTW, ARTPOP, Joanne, and didn't even listen to C2C so what??

I'm a fan of TF and TFM Gaga.

oh god. it's not about that at all. Did you read his post at all? D: 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
M I M I Z

and u better get use to have different type of fans here cause I can assure u that some fans will not like the next album and that's one of the cons of bringing different type of music listeners together. 

MJHolland
37 minutes ago, Princess Stache said:

Oh yes it has.  People in this fan base generally like ARTPOP better.  I'm fine with Joanne, but people love to bitch.

What a joke... When ARTPOP was released there was a thread a day about how someone hated it. If you were here in 2013 you'll remember. 

FentyGa

Some fans just can't handle Gaga's diversity and mix of styles. Nobody has to like ARTPOP or Joanne, but they hate on it rather than critiquing it and they don't appreciate it.
giphy.gif

GagzDonkeyD
17 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

Everyone here has the right to say their honest opinion about Gaga's work and u have no right to tell anyone to stop. You can't force people to like everything Gaga does.

So what if they did not like Joanne???!!!!!!

I for example didn't like BTW, ARTPOP, Joanne, and didn't even listen to C2C so what??

I'm a fan of TF and TFM Gaga.

nobody is saying that at all but there's difference between disliking it and constant meltdowns and complaints about everything she does :nails:

I personally hate BTW but I didn't thread after a thread complain about it wishing Gaga hadn't released it 

and that's exactly what those people have been doing you see zero positivity in any of their threads that's what make you seem ungrateful asf

Emigrante
1 minute ago, GagzDonkeyD said:

nobody is saying that at all but there's difference between disliking it and constant meltdowns and complaints about everything she does :nails:

I personally hate BTW but I didn't thread after a thread complain about it wishing Gaga hadn't released it 

and that's exactly what those people have been doing you see zero positivity in any of their threads that's what make you seem ungrateful asf

how did you do it that it looks like I wrote it. :sharon:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

GagzDonkeyD
1 minute ago, Emigrante said:

how did you do it that it looks like I wrote it. :sharon:

:giggle: I sold my soul to the illuminati :awesome:

YeehawKylie

I mean, this thread is partially true. The fanbase will never be fully satisfied or happy, but it's in part due to the diversity and size. Everyone hates Fashion! and it's one of my favorite songs from ARTPOP. We all have different tastes, what I dislike others sometimes love.

I don't know why this rant had to be a thread though, honestly. It looks like a direct response to something you read elsewhere. Rather than lecture us all and make us witness a meltdown, just respond to the person who set you off. 

juju

Some fans aren't any different than Troy; they view Gaga as a product and not a person.

❤ x ❤

exoskeleton35
1 hour ago, MJHolland said:

What a joke... When ARTPOP was released there was a thread a day about how someone hated it. If you were here in 2013 you'll remember. 

The vitriol during the ARTPOP era was saddening as well as some of the criticism Gaga received during the Joanne era. I had friends who unstanned her because she didn't make fun party music anymore. If I was Gaga I don't know how she even made another album after all that criticism from your own fans - people who are supposed to love and support you and your work. Gaga is not your punching bag. One day Gaga'll be dead and you won't have her to deride and put down anymore. All you'll have left is the remnants of her genius. 

SilkSpectre0
3 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

You know why? Because Gaga changed IMMENSELY. It's only natural that some fans who fell in love with Gaga years ago find hard to identify themselves with her nowadays. And you know why they talk about it? Because, in the end, they still love her and have huge respect for her, and they are sad that "this" Gaga is not reaching them the way she used to, the way they want to reach someone who they admire.

But this so confusing to others who have been standing since just dance because they always have, pretty immensely,each era. None of the recent changes in Gaga are a surprise, they are things she's been talking about aspiring to and wanting to do for a long time. I think some fans just tune out her hinting of changes coming because they don't want it so they choose not to hear it. But at her core Gaga as in what she stands for Gaga has stayed the same so this whole 'she's not reaching me anymore' sounds like people only admiring her because they liked a specific theme of music or fashion she was in and they want her to go back.

God Control

What is stopping you from ignoring them? besides, there's no such things as "ungratefulness". We don't owe Lady Gaga any appreciation, nor is she doing us a favor by making music. She's making music because she wants to and because it's her job, and we're buying her albums, not getting them as gifts. So there's nothing to be grateful for. She should be grateful she has a fanbase that is spending their hard-earned money, most of whom are teenagers and 20 year olds, barely starting their careers and spending them on her albums and tour tickets.

If someone doesn't like an album, it's okay. If they like it, it's also okay. Forums are about expressing one's opinion, not lying to show the singer that she's doing good. Sometimes, it's good that fans say when they dislike something so the artists knows that he/she did something wrong and helps them improve. Of course, she's free to listen and ignore, and you're also free to play Joanne over and over, no one's stopping you, but you can't expect anyone to think like you. There are people who dislike this album as much as you admire it, neither your opinion nor theirs are more valid than the other.

God Control
Just now, hausofcy said:

Preach sis! It's actually really sad how some "fans" act

It's actually sad that you think someone is a fake fan because they dislike an album, as if it's you who decides what a fan is or isn't.

joalien1111

**** yes, I totally agree, I didn't like ARTPOP when It came out, but I didn't spend my day telling everyone things like 'omg this album sucks, Gaga is over' blahblah. Everyone have different tastes, and Gaga tries to please everyone, he changes her music for herself, but also for the fandom, who is full of different people. I mean, little monsters are not just pop fans (me first). So shut the fu*k up and enjoy different types of music and videos and styles, you'll never have a chamaleontic pop singer like her anymore in the future. Be grateful, she's a genius

Archived