đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Ungratefulness of This Fanbase

exoskeleton35

Featured Posts

Blade
5 minutes ago, frankguo8 said:

lol GGD is full of 12~17 year old teens these days, so no wonder they whine about everything 

Well they need to realise that Gaga is a grown woman and does what she wants. :nails:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jaimito Sosa
22 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I don't think any fan has said something like "this album is ****" without trying to explain their feelings. No Gaga fan is that stupid, or that ignorant. They don't like Joanne, they don't like The Cure, so what? If you really love Gaga's new music, you should be listening to it and be unbothered by the haters.

But no, no Gaga fan "drags" her without developing an opinion. In fact, the fans who always love whatever Gaga does are the ones who rarely justify their love.

And you, so-called "stan since Just Dance", should understand "haters" better than anyone. You know why? Because Gaga changed IMMENSELY. It's only natural that some fans who fell in love with Gaga years ago find hard to identify themselves with her nowadays. And you know why they talk about it? Because, in the end, they still love her and have huge respect for her, and they are sad that "this" Gaga is not reaching them the way she used to, the way they want to reach someone who they admire.

If they loved her and had respect for her like you said they do, I would think they wouldn't be so harsh and judgemental. Like the other Monster said, if they want to criticize her work, they should do it with more respect. If they don't want people making threads about their s****y attitudes, maybe they should clean theirs up first. I can tell which monsters have said their share of negative comments about Joanne, ARTPOP, etc. Because they're the ones that were offended by this thread, lol. 

Princess Stache
23 hours ago, MJHolland said:

What a joke... When ARTPOP was released there was a thread a day about how someone hated it. If you were here in 2013 you'll remember. 

I wasn't so

RebelHeart311

I'll default to Gaga's own lyrics:

"Psychic guru catches minnows in the harbor
(Come onto mama, come on, mama)
Everyone tells him he should work a little harder (hey man get to work, catch up)
(Come onto mama, come on, mama)
They all tell you that freedom must be bought
But, baby, he's already caught them
So why do we gotta tell each other how to live?
The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in!"

:unicorn:

She doesn't need to work harder, we don't gotta tell her how to live her art and we can let her be free. I love her being able to be herself in whatever form that currently takes. 

Just come to Mama and relax everyone. Enjoy her art now. Someday we won't have it anymore. 

Goddess of Love please take me to your leader!

giskardsb

I get accused of "liking everything she does". It's not true, but I CHOOSE not to focus on what I don't like and focus on what I do. It really is that easy.  Some unhappy people only feel validated if they can bring others down too.  I prefer not to be the guy whose negative attitude brings other people down, especially new fans. 

I do tend to be over critical to the fanbase at times tho ;)

Guest ARTPOPSlays
On 4/24/2017 at 11:26 AM, MJHolland said:

And she specifically said she didn't think fans would like Marry the Night at all I believe.

Was this in an interview or something?

CautiousLurker
10 hours ago, GagzDonkeyD said:

:saladga: nobody is praising everything she does why is so hard for y'all to understand 

And you should get f*** over it cuz it's people like you make threads after threads complainimg whining about how you don't like what she did how she sold out how she's flopping how she's hypocrite 

Sometimes you need to keep y'all opinions to yourselves and if you have an opinion you should be ready that someone don't agree with you 

Bring all those unnecessary negativity to other people is just insecure asf 

If you don't like something she did why would y'all be obsessed with it and make tons of threads abt how you don't like it? get the f*** over it have a life of your own and stop constantly complainimg and having meltdowns and try to act more positively. Unless you're just born a miserable human being and love nothing but bring your own misery upon other people 

Do I really need to show examples where a person being even remotely unhappy with what Gaga's done got scolded and wished all hell broke loose on em for it? Cuz those are pretty easy to find...

People like that, especially the OP - their barrage of threads constantly whining about people being critical is just as toxic and fueled by negativity... And since you were so gracious as to lump me with 'people like you' regardless of the fact I haven't made a single thread, I'll return the favour and say it's people like YOU who are responsible for this phenomenon... Great job... Again, take your own advice and YOU get the f*** over it...

MJHolland
35 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Was this in an interview or something?

I think so! Idk I tried to find it earlier so I might be wrong but I thought I remembered her saying she didn't think fans would like it or something. 

Archived