Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Chainsmokers Can't Spell

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

JohnWayne23

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

via BBC:

The Chainsmokers may need some spelling lessons after leaving the "H" off the end of Pittsburgh at the end of a gig in the US city.

The duo - Andrew Taggart and Alex Pall - lowered a banner down at the back of the stage on Saturday night which read: "Thank you Pittsburg."

The band tweeted to say: "lol totally putting our visual guy on blast for misspelling Pittsburgh at the end."

That's kinda ****ed up how they threw their visual guy under the bus. But then again its The Chainsmokers.

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39693311/the-chainsmokers-spell-pittsburgh-wrong-on-a-banner-at-end-of-their-concert

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
benKo

"MUSIC NEWS" :ladyhaha:

Watch them mess up the tour at the easy-to-spell-city "Cincinnati" in two days :trollga:

Trashsmokers smoked to much trash :sis:

However wat is dat :air:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

AlexanderMagno

Well, it's not the Chainsmokers can't spell, I'm sure they weren't the ones responsible for it :emma:

gagagoogoose

Slow but significant decay. Gaga curse is brewing and I'm living!

evil-gaga.gif

Killa

hoping for some failed withcraft. That cute one does have the look of an magician aprentice of the HP story.

It's not really a matter of not knowing how to spell, as other places like Harrisburg, PA end in just 'g' .... It's just a matter of extreme laziness not to check though.

MonsterPaws
13 minutes ago, JohnWayne23 said:

its got a news source via the BBC:classy:

That's even worse :madge:

Mr Judas
13 minutes ago, benKo said:

"MUSIC NEWS" :ladyhaha:

Watch them mess up the tour at the easy-to-spell-city "Cincinnati" in two days :trollga:

I'll be living for 'Sinsinatty' :toofunny:

Archived