Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP: Brooklyn Nights should have been a Track

Perfect ionist

Featured Posts

Perfect ionist

Brooklyn Nights should have been a track of off the ARTPOP album and should have replaced trashy Drugs n' Jewels. It's honestly better that Drugs n' Jewels

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkchylde

i don't agree. i like bn but it's too corny for ARTPOP and the sound does not fit anywhere in the tracklist.

Perfect ionist
Just now, Entropy said:

i don't agree. i like bn but it's too corny for ARTPOP and the sound does not fit anywhere in the tracklist.

I understand maybe if it was remastered into a less autotuned and more vocal track

I agree with you :koons:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Illuminati

Idk if the chorus wasn't so flat I would agree but I lowkey think JnD fits ARTPOP more and it's really a grower. She could have likely replaced half of the album with similarly sounding songs like that but the idea was to keep it somewhat diverse and energetic I think.

ComeToMama

I love this song SO much, but I dont think the ARTPOP tracklist should be altered at all. Its an entire project and would not be complete without all original 15 songs. 

I prefer Brooklyn Nights to still be a memorable song from the era but seperate from the album.

calmar

I know she was deciding between this and something else (was it MJH?) for the final tracklist and I like her decision. This isn't a song I'm a fan of and it doesn't mesh sonically with the rest of the album. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

4 minutes ago, Camore said:

This song would fit in whatever record The Cure is included into :excited2:

ARTPOP Act ll confirmed? :excited2:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

ARTPOP is perfect as it is. And yes I bop to JnD :classy: sorry not sorry.

Brooklyn Night however I agree is one of Gaga's best so maybe she should consider release it with other unreleased track or sing it live somewhere. 

AlexanderMagno

Reviewing ARTPOP's tracklist, it's very cohesive. It really tells you a story from Aura to Gypsy. That said, I don't think Brooklyn Nights fits the album. The only song that it could replace is Dope, since they both talk about missing a beloved one. Still, Dope fits better the theme. No wonder she didn't put an edition with bonus tracks.

Perfect ionist
12 minutes ago, JohnWayne23 said:

ONE OF HER BESTS

I think it would've been more of a BTW track though

Agreed maybe if she had written the song  in 2011 it coud have fit Born This Way

xoxo Craig
24 minutes ago, Perfectionist32 said:

Brooklyn Nights should have been a track of off the ARTPOP album and should have replaced trashy Drugs n' Jewels. It's honestly better that Drugs n' Jewels

1st of all Jewels N' Drugs is of the best on the album. Brooklyn Nights should have been added as a bonus track

End Racism Now

Archived