review

ARTPOP: Broken Promises

Perfect ionist

Featured Posts

Perfect ionist
8 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

It's still her best album and era

Someone lock this trash

I personally like how it was colorful and upbeat unlike TFM and BTW. I mean TFM and BTW were upbeat but had a dark theme that i also love.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

Volantis was an ugly "dress" if you can even call it that. It failed in both fashion and practicality. I think she needs to wait for technology to advance before she picks up that project again. 

It would be great if her and the haus made another living dress. The first one was perfection. :flutter:

YeehawKylie
1 hour ago, Perfectionist32 said:

to make you feel sad that it never happened 

Tbh I'm usually sad and bitter about it. I mean, ARTPOP the album and era are done...you can't go back and change them (not that she needs to in regard to the album, I love it for what it is). However, ARTPOP Vol. II could still happen and incorporate the app, etc...so that's what I'm mostly bitter about. 

giskardsb

so what.  **** happens.  move on.  be grateful for what you do get.  This fanbase spends entirely too much energy whining about supposed "betrayals", or they way they wish things were, rather than just enjoying what is given.

River

PD with Lana is like a total fake, lie, never happen, in your dreams.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ImpossiblePrincess

I am sure you are the ladycaca channel on youtube

A LOT OF BROKEN PROMISES  -DISCLAIMER THIS IS NOT GAGAS FAULT. THE THINGS AT FAULT ARE TERRIBLE MANGEMENT, HIP INJURY, HER MENTAL ILLNESS AT THE TIME AND ETC.

The album will be out "before spring 2013" (ARTPOP came out in November 2013).

The lead single will be out by the end of 2012 ("Applause" wasn't released until August 2013) 

She will be "making a small film for every song on the album"

A fan will be able to film and direct one of her music videos

The "Telephone" continuation was written and it would be included on ARTPOP, will have a video, and will be performed live

The interactive app: "ARTPOP will be released as an iPad, iPhone, mobile and computer compatible application that is completely interactive with chats, films for every song, extra music, content, Gaga-inspired games, fashion updates, magazines, and more still in the works!"

"Venus" will be the second single, confirmed with release date 

"Venus" music video filmed and coming out

"Do What U Want" music video filmed and coming out

"Princess Die" confirmed, later dropped from album

Two versions of "Princess Die" recorded, one featuring Lana Del Rey, later dropped from album

"Tea" confirmed, later dropped from album

"Red Flame" feat. Azealia Banks confirmed, later dropped from album

"Ratchet" feat. Azealia Banks confirmed, later dropped from album

"Brooklyn Nights" confirmed, later dropped from album but fans were told it would be available for download on the "app"

"Onion Girl" confirmed, later dropped from album

"Temple" confirmed, later dropped from album

"Kick It" Gaga's favourite song for the album, confirmed, later dropped

The ARTPOP gallery - fans from all over the world were asked to create works of art to be displayed at the artRAVE in Sydney, Australia. A weekly "winner" would be chosen to meet Lady Gaga in person.

ARTPOP II - full-album sequel, existence confirmed but may remain unreleased

Tons of songs confirmed, recorded, and later dropped... tons of videos planned, recorded, but never released...

And almost NEVER an explanation or an apology for it.

oh and don't forget VOLANTIS: the flying dress (optional she tested the dress when it was in beta but never completed the project) and Sexxx Dreams ft. Rihanna

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Perfect ionist
1 minute ago, littlemonsterL5 said:

I am sure you are the ladycaca channel on youtube

Nope am not i love lady gaga but i just like to point out the things she has done wrong or stuff im not impressed with.

AphroditeLaydee

True for the broken hip but she only aplogized for DWUW but not fo the whole album in general

And why would she need to apologize for the album? 

She was depressed and wanted to quit the music industry, overworked, and was (and still is) in physical pain due to her hip breaking. Sure, she had ideas that didn't come into fruition, but so what? If it happened, cool. It didn't, so what? Should we stone her? Crucify her? I believe the media at that time has already done most of that. 

She's just a person who gets too excited with her ideas and can't control herself to hold back. She's learned not to hype us up now (and yet ironically some monsters are bitching about how she's too quiet now). 

Also, just because a song title was confirmed, doesn't mean she promised to release them. Confirming a song title =/= promising to release it.

People's minds change all the time. Last year I was sad her vision for the ARTPOP era didn't become a reality, and I realized Gaga is probably sad about thatt too. That all the creativity she put into ARTPOP, all her effort and passion for it, was wasted and unused because of her hip breaking, her management abandoning her, and her label not supporting said vision, and she's probably also sad that the work she did manage to release was mocked and spat on by the media and even by some of her fans. So I moved on, and this fanbase probably should too.

ImpossiblePrincess
6 minutes ago, Perfectionist32 said:

Nope am not i love lady gaga but i just like to point out the things she has done wrong or stuff im not impressed with.

ok, just ur thoughts are similar to theirs :toofunny:

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Stvrboy

So, you just didn't post an unnecesary post, but also, you put fake info. PD feat. Lana Del Rey? Kick It her fav song? 

Alkkq_s-200x150.gif

Bebe

I mean... There is nothing that can be done about it now, this isn't a question like 'what was wrong', there is nothing really to discuss. Locking.

• Bebe locked this topic

Archived