Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

ARTPOP: Broken Promises

Perfect ionist

Featured Posts

Ryusei
13 minutes ago, Perfectionist32 said:

Two versions of "Princess Die" recorded, one featuring Lana Del Rey, later dropped from album

wut? :awkney:

Musery

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnnyVersace
3 minutes ago, Perfectionist32 said:

it was in beta or testing

Omfg she presented it, it flew, the end. We got it. 

Perfect ionist
6 minutes ago, Oriane23 said:

The letter she wrote about DWUW MV says it all.

She broke her hip, you can't blame her for that, right ? 

True for the broken hip but she only aplogized for DWUW but not fo the whole album in general

Perfect ionist
1 minute ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Omfg she presented it, it flew, the end. We got it. 

but it wasn't the complete project it was only in testing we got it but it could have gone far than just her testing it.

Perfect ionist
Just now, djBuffoon said:

Great, now let's move on.

oh i know im just trying to make people sad that none of this ever happened i have moved on.

calmar
22 minutes ago, Donatas said:

+Gaga in space...

This would have been neat, yeah. I think she's done well regardless though. :) 

I've not heard of a song called 'Kick It' before though. :huh: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Illuminati

Half of these aren't even genuine promises lol. sounds like a huge exaggeration that she did not have to apologize for. 

Irrelevant

@Perfectionist32 it is perfectly normal for songs to be dropped out, I mean RF leaked and there was no reason that it would be in the album :ladyhaha:

Also she wrote 100+ songs with zedd for ARTPOP, so maybe she was just teasing the tracks, nothing was confirmed :ladyhaha:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

SEANGT

Lana Del Rey and Rihanna never collaborated with her. They were never going to. The rest is basically legit though. I remember 2012 and her posting that video on lm.com about how she would have a video for every song and a fan director and fan fashion designers and they launched a competition that never went anywhere. People still submitted designs and videos for that for years on that site. lmao. 

AlexanderMagno

Lots of these are just rumours someone made up back then to give ARTPOP more excitement than it had :sweat:

This list just proves how Lady Gaga depends more on a good team than most fans want to believe. I'm pretty sure the app idea and everything that revolved around it were Troy's responsibility, hence the neglect when he left. Her creative team was basically replaced near the end of the Born This Way era. And I bet she had a lot of ideas, but no one to develop them as they deserved.

• Bebe locked this topic

Archived