💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

a lot people are bashing gaga on twitter

Andrea B

Featured Posts

gagzus

I don't hate or bother with these people and I'll tell you why- 

Rupaul described it best; as young people in the 21st century we're sensitive because our parents raised us in a sheltered life no matter what your background is. When life's facade of everything being about you and that the world is fair disappears we become sad, angry and then cynical. Some people never sadly leave the cynicism phase and you have to learn to not take life too seriously and love what you have and just laugh the rest off by being the person you want to be.

These people don't hate Gaga they hate that the world doesn't actually revolve around them or their issues and they demand change that will never happen, so they've become cynical. I was like this once when I was 14-18 but in the recent years I've learned to not take life seriously, like with stanning I don't get offended when people scream that Gaga is a privileged white woman and she's not perfect because hello? You JUST realised this? It's life.

Shes not perfect and yes she is a white woman, but she's not exactly using her privilege wrongly is she? She's raised awareness, credited gay people and drag culture, she's trying to spread the word of equality and just because they find one flaw (her race? Which isn't a flaw?) they attack that. It's common in life that people believe that if you're preaching for a perfect and fair world you yourself should be perfect.

so TDLR; life isn't fair, but people are trying to change it and being cynical will get you nowhere nor will tweeting your cynicism. If you think she has a white privilege problem then meet her and talk to her about it if you have the balls. Otherwise get on with your life & enjoy it.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JTandTheHair

Black people can't be "racist." So let's not go there hunties. Racism has to do with the power structure in society which in our world, black people are not at the top of, therefore they cannot be considered "racist." Call them prejudice, sure, but not racist. 

That being said, I think it's important to listen to POC to understand how they feel even if it seems they're bashing gaga. These tweeters might have some valid points even if their ways of expressing them seem aggressive and harsh. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVDKtqAUGArOY2-irseRzvQ

Phoenix

The sjw-extremists need to be stopped once for all. Especially twitter ones.

I bet they stan Beyonce, if they were to educate themselves they would notice that Gaga was talking about feminism and women rights way before Beyonce used it to sell her record.

And you can be an activist indirectly and not as loud, without the word "FEMINISM" written all over your backdrop.

Anyways, these people are so annoying, the ones that constantly only talk about the color of their or someone else's skin. I think that black people can't be racist, because they never benefit from the "racism" towards white people, but it is what i would say being hateful. 

Stop blaming other people for your failures. 

💎

Jester
19 minutes ago, gagi lover said:

yes a lot, i only showed you two girls, don't try to be shady with me, okay?

I'm not being shady because you can find big amounts of negative opinions about everyone and everything on the Internet. When you say "a lot of people are bashing Gaga" one would assume that Gaga did something wrong recently and people are responding to that, while it's just how it is on social media

Guest ARTPOPSlays

But the last girl is white :awkney:

Second: "No matter black white or beige chola or orient made" :whitney:

The Z
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I apologize if this sound racist, but am I the only one who thinks that certain percentage of the back community are self-victimizing themselves?

Basically, 97% of the Beyoncé fans during the Lemonade era

Andrea B
1 minute ago, Jester said:

I'm not being shady because you can find big amounts of negative opinions about everyone and everything on the Internet. When you say "a lot of people are bashing Gaga" one would assume that Gaga did something wrong recently and people are responding to that, while it's just how it is on social media

its not that deep i know how the stan wolrd works , i just made this thread because i saw a lot of people more than ''2'' bashing gaga and a lot of people agreeing with them 

Dirtyicecreamz

I'm black and honestly, this is so damn cringeworthy. How dare she? Completely disregarding Gaga's numerous efforts and positive activism she's done throughout her whole f*cking career to help better the lives of so many. This girl is disgusting and victimizing her narrative as an oppressed black woman. I get that she's bitter about certain inequalities and racism, but don't take that **** out on people like Gaga who ARE FIGHTING FOR YOU. Let's not forget that angel down was a tribute to Trayvon martin, AND that Gaga fully supported/promoted BLM and even met the DAMN creator of the movement & had a great conversation (they posted a picture on Instagram). This stupid chick probably didn't even know the person she was insulting has spent years trying to help marginalized communities. Oh, and that stupid gay ass b*tch can sit the f*ck down, he think's that hating on gaga is still a trend but in reality, it's been over. This sounds mean but i honeslty hope he gets his gay ass BEATTTtttt and then he'll realize that he needs people like Gaga who fight for our gay rights every day & will give her the credit she deserves. 

Stop the music, Start the drama.

• Haroon locked this topic
Haroon
32 minutes ago, gagi lover said:

how can i close this thread, this is a mess  people are already coming for me for only adding two tweets and not 30 

Just report it and ask for it to be locked :) 

Locking now anyway

Archived