đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

a lot people are bashing gaga on twitter

Andrea B

Featured Posts

blackpink

Who cares about what some uneducated rats that use Twitter as therapy to blame successful celebrities for their own issues have to say? 

People should just learn to spread love and love each other. There's so much more important things to argue than care about what racist people think about her. I'm sure Gaga isn't sitting on her 250 million dollars in her Malibu mansion worrying about what some 20 year old on Twitter thinks about her :rip: 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CakeLikeLG
35 minutes ago, gagi lover said:

MESS!!:giveup: i thought this tweet was sarcasm omg i didn't know people like her existed. I live in Mexico and you don't see things like this. basically people like her are the ones bashing gaga

I don't even think she is a real person. It probably is trolling account

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Rudz Xinc

Who cares about these racist biggots?

They want to be treated equally, but they are acting this way. Who's gonna respect them?

Look at those clowns

CannaeDrive

I'm glad I never use Twitter, ever.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Andrea B
11 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

''a lot of people'' 2 people

read again..... i said 'this is just one person'' then i added the other tweet from the other girl :nails: 

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion but bashing someone is too much. I'm a straight black male and I have several straight friends of color that really Gaga and appreciate her talents. Some people think hating Gaga is cool smh!

Andrea B
11 minutes ago, Jester said:

"A lot"? Two racists on Twitter wow so lot much hate

yes a lot, i only showed you two girls, don't try to be shady with me, okay?

ProfessionalClown

Why are we surprised? Its a bad thing to be white nowdays. Everyone demonizes whites, and thats coming from me, a ****ing Mexican too. 

AshIey

It's funny cause Gaga has actually helped more POC than these people have sitting on twitter.

Andrea B

how can i close this thread, this is a mess :poot: people are already coming for me for only adding two tweets and not 30 

Adampervez

As a POC im just gonna say rn that you cannot be actually racist to a white person, you can discriminate, but you cannot be racist.

Also these people are the POC that actually look for trouble and want to hate for no reason. Who actually cares what they have to say if all they do is come for someone who isnt problematic - they are just fishing for a reason to hate.

GhettoFabulous

:madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge:

I..........… I'm black and consider myself to be Fairly woke. But this **** that they are doing is downright wrong I can't :madge: Like it's stuff like this that makes the REAL THINGS look like a joke if you gonna have a name as "being white is a sin" sweeetie....... And these are just bitter Beyoncé stans and I love Beyoncé I honestly love her :madge: like why can't gaga and Beyoncé  Coexist why?! Its stupid **** like this that makes me really pissed! Like whenever Gaga is doing anything Gaga could be shitting and it would be "white privilege"(something I actually believe in btw) they need to take 5000 seats honestly. I'm so annoyed 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived