đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

a lot people are bashing gaga on twitter

Andrea B

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

Meanwhile Gaga stays unbothered as a successful activist, singer, songwriter, performer, and actress, using her voice to spread positivity and peace. And this person... has a Twitter profile. 

tumblr_nj7wk1b94H1qk08n1o2_500.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
15 minutes ago, RF said:

reverse-raped" because no one wants to **** them

What is this mess :sharon:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

artpopulace

This is too much. I know people of color (which I am part of) are being oppressed but we shouldn't generalize...

Gaga's part of a minority too (if her bisexuality still exists)... I always think that as part of a minority, we should understand and help other minorities #HeyGirl  :noparty:

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Just now, DeanWinchester said:

What is this mess :sharon:

I swear!! And I also was an obese woman in the subway almost naked with "beatiful" written all over her. Yo big thing, you're not beautiful, you're just obese and you should start a diet because IT 'S UNHEALTHY AND DANGEROUS to normalize such things.

Sorry for the OT

Bury Me
21 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I apologize if this sound racist, but am I the only one who thinks that certain percentage of the back community are self-victimizing themselves?

exactly

freebit

And also, I think it's ridiculous that people take time to hate on celebs like Gaga with a positive message. She's not perfect, but she doesn't claim to be, and she makes a huge effort to promote a great message to the world. It reminds me of when people would hate on the Spice Girls for their girl power stuff and criticize them for being "corporate shills and not real feminists" etc. It's like, what do you want them to say? The opposite? :saladga:

If more people actually spent more time tweeting about the actual problamatic people with real power - senators, representatives, and the like, that would be far more effective and informative (especially to younger people) than tweeting seething hatred about celebs (who are overwhelming liberal for the most part).

I do think there are things to be said about white privilege and how it does exist. I don't agree with the way these people on twitter are doing it. Gaga has never really touched on that subject so I don't know where she stands. I'm sure she's aware. 

Also I think when discussing white privilege it should be made clear that we're not saying that white people don't struggle because they do. It's just that the source of their struggle doesn't stem from them being white. I think that part has been lost. 

Harry

Who cares. This is not a valid criticism on Gaga at all, apparently this individual believes that white women don't deserve her respect. I can't take people like that seriously, no point in giving them the time. They're looking for reasons to be angry when sadly there are already enough things and people to be legitimately angry over. 

Andrea B

MESS!!:giveup: i thought this tweet was sarcasm omg i didn't know people like her existed. I live in Mexico and you don't see things like this. basically people like her are the ones bashing gaga

Bradley
16 minutes ago, gagi lover said:

MESS!!:giveup: i thought this tweet was sarcasm omg i didn't know people like her existed. I live in Mexico and you don't see things like this. basically people like her are the ones bashing gaga

Being white is a sin :rip:

How are people going to support or pay attention to her cause if she has such a ridiculously Twitter name?

Ryusei
16 minutes ago, gagi lover said:

lol tumblr is full of these black supremacist blogs it's disgusting I don't know why people have to discredit and discriminate an entire race because they don't agree with what some people did like a hundred years (and hundreds of years before) ago. Self-victimizing and trying to make themselves feel better about themselves is really pathetic.

Musery

freebit
11 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

lol tumblr is full of these black supremacist blogs it's disgusting I don't know why people have to discredit and discriminate an entire race because they don't agree with what some people did like a hundred years (and hundreds of years before) ago. Self-victimizing and trying to make themselves feel better about themselves is really pathetic.

Well, the whole online movement was a rightful response to systematic racism, but now I feel like for some people (not all,) that internet social justice has become just another way to find an excuse to be an asshole. It's become another form of narcissism, but under the guise of importance. 

Ryusei
Just now, freebit said:

Well, the whole online movement was a rightful response to systematic racism, but now I feel like for a some people (not all,) that internet social justice has become just another way to find an excuse to be an asshole. It's become another form of narcissism, but under the guise of importance. 

well yes, it's one thing to be against racism (a good thing essentially) but it's another thing to be against a whole race (which is unacceptable). 

Musery

IllumiMark

I honestly do not care. That's just racism, if you ask me. It goes beyond activism: Gaga's fault is basically that she is white.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived