đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

a lot people are bashing gaga on twitter

Andrea B

Featured Posts

benKo
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

I apologize if this sound racist, but am I the only one who thinks that certain percentage of the back community are self-victimizing themselves?

No, you aren't. Somehow, there are so many of them lately...

Even some stars are doing this. I remember Will Smith crying racism when he didn't get an Oscar.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B

I apologize if this sound racist, but am I the only one who thinks that certain percentage of the back community are self-victimizing themselves?

yeah sometimes and i always wanted to talk about this but honestly i feel like people are going to call me racist if i say that. i understand where they're coming from but this is just too much

You're not sounding racist because THAT IS THE ****ING TRUTH. It's like fat women on tumblr who claims they are "reverse-raped" because no one wants to **** them. Or when gays claim things such hetero people do not exist because they have yet to find out they're gay. This world is so ****ed up I swear

Delulu Rogers

So any white person means they should automatically be disrespected? And because they are white means they are privileged and haven't gone through any struggles? You're not gonna gain equality by being hypocritical people

Benji

"Black Twitter" is cool, this is from the crazy, OTT wanna be social justice warriors but ignorant Twitter.

I just ignore people like this. Using important issues in the world to mask your hatred makes you a pretty sh*tty person.

gagagoogoose

Shouldn't we be praising someone if they actually spread positivity and kindness, regardless of the color of your skin/ ethnicity?

Like who gives the rule that black people must exclusively support black activists? This kind of backward thinking is why racial tension exists on both sides.

Andrea B
2 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

That woman bashing Gaga is the least of her problems. 

Why does she even bother to tweet about her? 

because some monsters said that gaga is a gay icon and she got mad 

Just now, benKo said:

No, you aren't. Somehow, there are so many of them lately...

Even some stars are doing this. I remember Will Smith crying racism when he didn't get an Oscar.

Exactly, and this is really a bad thing. What do they want? To gain everything they need bc otherwise the world is racist? Ok, so let's treat non-white people as special individuals, let's regard them as an endagered species. Is this equality? Most of them don't even know what equality means I think

freebit

That is just how the social justice version of twitter works in 2017 tbh. It's pretty stupid and overreactive. I'd say most of the time this is just a symptom of someone looking for pats on the back for how aware they are, and also reveling in finding a supposed valid reason to hate a celeb that they irrationally hated in the first place. 

15 minutes ago, gagi lover said:

omg what is happening 

Messy because these types of guys ALWAYS ignore the fact that she's part of the B in LGBT. If you're going to act holier than thou and woke, you can't be doing this bi-erasure. 

Kermit

You guys need to get off twitter. Only the slow and uneducated subside there, and that goes for a lot of ethnicities and communities. It's like going to a trash can and being surprised that there's trash inside of it.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

im not a racist or anything

but whoever says that dark skinned people cant be racist are dumb as shiz.

anybody who hates a particular group of people is a racist

A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.

benKo
Just now, RF said:

Exactly, and this is really a bad thing. What do they want? To gain everything they need bc otherwise the world is racist? Ok, so let's treat non-white people as special individuals, let's regard them as an endagered species. Is this equality? Most of them don't even know what equality means I think

Todays equality is the concept of prefering people, because they are different.

bQkJx8z.png

Andrea B
8 minutes ago, Royksopp said:

Why would anyone take someone called YungDeepthroat seriously 

Literally who are these people and why should we care :awkney:

lmao i didn't notice his username. idk i just wanted your opinion because i was kinda shock when i saw people hating on gaga because of her skin color 

perfillusion

I'm sorry but 80% of the hate that Gaga is getting on Twitter is from black people and I'm not surprised. They're probably mad that Gaga is over shining their darling Beyonce so what do they do? Discredit Gaga to feel good about themselves but it's not working as Gaga will continue to prosper. :lolly:

SychosSoChic
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I think it's present in most if not all races tbh

But you are right.

But I mean let's be honest, Twitter is a filthy vapid mess and I'm not at all surprised to see this blasphemy coming from there :madge:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived