💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Fan base name before LM?

msisux

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife
4 hours ago, Colleen said:

Clearly, the "Little Monster" title for Gaga's fan base is something that came out of TFM era, but was there a name for the fans before that?

One thought I had was "Disco sticks" or something, but that probably would never stick :sharon: I know a lot of rock/metal groups that have names for their fans, but haven't really heard too many fan base names for pop stars until after Gagz arrived on the scene

Did any of you veteran Monsters have a cool name back in the day, or just called yourselves "Lady Gaga fans"? 

"little monsters" was never intended to be a "fun" name. It was a "home" for the so called freaks where they could be themselves without fear of persecution. For so many of us, gaga was the first one to love us for who we were. She never asked us "why do you dress so weird?" or "wipe that makeup off you look like a hooker". Once I became a little monster, I could finally be myself. That's why I got so worked up when that whole "name my fanbase" became a trend. It was like a big "**** you" to the whole point of little monsters. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant
1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

mmm I dont think so, I think we "invtented" that...I think @ one interview she said that she hate that we treat album as an "era" or something like that

So she wants us to think TF, TFM, BTW, AP and Joanne are all in one era? :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

The Child
1 hour ago, TheShameMonster said:

I find it amusing that we do it all the time anyway  I actually started noticing other fanbases (esp Katycats) using "era" to describe Katy's albums

But she's been in the same era since Teenage Dream though. :huh:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
12 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

So she wants us to think TF, TFM, BTW, AP and Joanne are all in one era? 

No actually she wants us to think TF, TFM, BTW & AP as the end of the beginning of her career. :poot:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Mothetfxckers tbh

She said it still in concerts some times.

can we rename ourselves to lil mofckas ?

A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.

prince
2 hours ago, monsterdino said:

sis Gaga was the first one to name their fans, no other artist had name for their fans before as far as I know

Na, Mariah Carey was calling her fans Lambs way back in 2000, it started from her own fan base and they wanted to be known as the lambs. It was nothing new to name your fan bases but not a lot of people did it! I think now it's part of being a pop star and having a fan base

Irrelevant
12 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

No actually she wants us to think TF, TFM, BTW & AP as the end of the beginning of her career. :poot:

So C2C is her TF, and Joanne is her TFM? She's going to do a RockGa/Joanne 2.0 to replace BTW, actual Country for her new ARTPOP :stalkga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

RAMROD
1 hour ago, HighwayLover said:

I wonder if anybody actually did get their d**ks out..

There was a member here who shared that someone actually did on his/her MBT date :sharon:

I believe I read those circa mid 2012-ish :sharon:

But knowing that some actually filmed themselves in the nude (inspired by Gaga V magazine cover teehee) with Applause playing, and put it up to Vimeo, I would say that I believe that story tbh :sharon:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FameHookah

My fans hahah she actually started to call us little Monsters before TFM was even a thing

i remember back in 2009 months before BR, she's so sneaky haha :3

WTF is MDNA

Archived