💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

"So baby tell me yes" = best part of TC

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

OK, let's get one thing straight... when Gaga first performed "The Cure" last weekend, I was dragging it. Saying she'd sold out. :reductive:

I have done a lot of analysis about this song though, which I've posted across various threads. And long story short, I have warmed up to it. So much so that... I stan it. Stan. It's brilliant! :whitney:

But I have to say, the single best part of the entire song is the moment you first hear Gaga sing, "so baby tell me yes"... with that luscious 80's R&B guitar lick in the background. Best moment of the whole song. It's like... listening up to that point you're like "ok, ok this is cute... this is a groove... I hear it..." Then she drops "so baby tell me yes" and I'm like ----SLAY ME POP HOOK. :firega:

f9ac95f8b950679d9b4fba587c46713d.gif

giphy.gif

6c081c5f5f7b0fc5367bdb8a33a961cc.gif

I am in love with this tune! 

PS. stream The Cure on Spotify. :poot:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shame

YOU HAVE BEEN CURED. :golfclap:

angels forever, forever angels

Squeeshy Keety

I would argue

"I WILL BE RIGHT BY YOUR SIDE"

and the lyrics 

"And if you say you're okay, 

I'm gonna heal you anyway"

are strong contenders, but at least you came around to this gem :tony:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

ReidOne
Just now, Squeeshy Keety said:

I would argue

"I WILL BE RIGHT BY YOUR SIDE"

and the lyrics 

"And if you say you're okay, 

I'm gonna heal you anyway"

Are strong contenders, but at least you came around to this gem :tony:

These would be my #2 and #3 moments!!! Agreed! 

Katsuki Bakugo
6 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

OK, let's get one thing straight... when Gaga first performed "The Cure" last weekend, I was dragging it. Saying she'd sold out. :reductive:

I have done a lot of analysis about this song though, which I've posted across various threads. And long story short, I have warmed up to it. So much so that... I stan it. Stan. It's brilliant! :whitney:

But I have to say, the single best part of the entire song is the moment you first hear Gaga sing, "so baby tell me yes"... with that luscious 80's R&B guitar lick in the background. Best moment of the whole song. It's like... listening up to that point you're like "ok, ok this is cute... this is a groove... I hear it..." Then she drops "so baby tell me yes" and I'm like ----SLAY ME POP HOOK. :firega:

f9ac95f8b950679d9b4fba587c46713d.gif

giphy.gif

6c081c5f5f7b0fc5367bdb8a33a961cc.gif

I am in love with this tune! 

PS. stream The Cure on Spotify. :poot:

I was ready to drag you that day!!! Don't do this to my pour soulless soul!!!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

juju

MESS I saw this title before I knew who posted this... I was like, this has to be Reid :toofunny: 

But yas finally, stanning talent. Happy I missed you dragging this luscious bop! :lolly: 
And we've discussed it, yes I am all about that part. My favorite is, naturally, when her voice gains momentum with the I WILL BE RIGHT BY YOUR SIDE only because, that **** knocked me square off my feet the first time I heard the song (every time I hear the song, let's not **** ourselves).

But the "so baby tell me yes" deserves all the Grammys. What a #moment :whitney: 

❤ x ❤

ReidOne
Just now, Melisandre said:

I was ready to drag you that day!!! Don't do this to my pour soulless soul!!!

I came around, sis!! I hear it! 

Katsuki Bakugo

My favourite moment is the wordless part of the chorus... because its basically what everyone else has done but 1000 X better!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

GagaXCupcakke

My favorite line is "and if you say you're ok, I'm going heal you anyway".  It really gives a small glimpse of Gaga's personality hidden within the basic lyrics of the song. 

..... (I do cum in my pants every time she screams, "I will be right by your side" though :gaycat:)

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, juju said:

MESS I saw this title before I knew who posted this... I was like, this has to be Reid :toofunny: 

But yas finally, stanning talent. Happy I missed you dragging this luscious bop! :lolly: 
And we've discussed it, yes I am all about that part. My favorite is, naturally, when her voice gains momentum with the I WILL BE RIGHT BY YOUR SIDE only because, that **** knocked me square off my feet the first time I heard the song (every time I hear the song, let's not **** ourselves).

But the "so baby tell me yes" deserves all the Grammys. What a #moment :whitney: 

OK scrap my last comment above... THAT PART 

SHE DID THAT!!!

SHE DID!!! PRAISE ALLAH AND THE MUSLIM GODS UP HIGH!!!

ReidOne
Just now, juju said:

:diane: :air:

Side note: What if MR and TC split the votes for the Grammy's Record of the Year and both lose? 

tumblr_inline_n3n3ekWjpI1qzsww1.gif

DeleteMyAccount

I like the end of the song, and I don't mean that in a shady way. Her soft voice is very warm and perfect. :music:

ReidOne

Bonus points for the breathy Mariah vocals.

She out-Mariah's Mariah. I'm shook. 

juju
1 minute ago, ReidOne said:

:diane: :air:

Side note: What if MR and TC split the votes for the Grammy's Record of the Year and both lose? 

tumblr_inline_n3n3ekWjpI1qzsww1.gif

Cancel the Grammys, cancel them all - they aren't ready! 

giphy.gif

:diane: 

❤ x ❤

Archived