review

Anthony Fantano does not like The Cure

POP2

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderLevi2

The song definitely has grown on me and I see the Gaga in it the more I hear it.

I love it and all my friends do too :classy:

Currently listening to Joanne

AlexanderLevi2
1 minute ago, Wixson said:

He needs to **** off.

It's just his opinion :toofunny:

Fiona Apple
9 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

That's your opinion though

Lmao the user I was answering to was already expressing his opinion like it's a fact "Only The Cure isnt generic piece of pop trash" but you didn't quote him despite being the one that actually started this useless extra discussion.. So it looks like your post is biased bs :D

Btw you can say that about EVERYTHING that is about music.But it really isn't as subjective as you might think (at least for me).The song has a really simple basic generic production and that's a fact because the instrumental sounds like a MORE SIMPLE version of Justin Bieber's and Chainsmoker's instrumentals that are the definition of generic. The lyrics are so simple and generic that someone as talented as Gaga could write in 10 minutes in a non very creative day. The track is clearly made with the only purpose to have commercial success since it's not really anything new for Gaga (sounds like her 2009 songwriting),it doesn't have important lyrics and everything in the song sounds like it's made for the top 40 radio What else do you need?

GhettoFabulous

Yup the song is basic and generic :madge: and considering Gaga standards it's a bit umm...

OXp8l_s-200x150.gif

But "Trash"? Sweeettie honey bun bun lovey sweet cheeks I have to disagree. The cure bops hard it's just a cute little bop. So daddy Anthony sweetie honey um.... imo of course 

Miel

I don't necessarily disagree with him, but I don't dislike the snog either, ya feel?

It's a sweet song, and it's fun. It's not super deep an introspective like a good chunk of her other music, but it still makes me feel good. Sometimes you just gotta get that stick out your ass.

3 points in and ready for more

Wixson
6 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

It's just his opinion :toofunny:

And mine is that he needs to **** off. :trollga:

AlexanderLevi2
22 minutes ago, Wixson said:

And mine is that he needs to **** off. :trollga:

I guess if you want care that much, that's your perogative.

Wixson
14 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

I guess if you want care that much, that's your perogative.

If I want "care"?

AlexanderLevi2
42 minutes ago, Wixson said:

If I want "care"?

To care*

donutellha

Honestly not surprised and I'm chill w/ his opinion

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Archived