• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea
1 hour ago, juju said:

Who even is this and why should we care about his stank opinion :awkney: 

'Cause he just made an honest review about the song :lolly:

AddMeOnMYSPACE

I kind of got this feeling he would hate it. after all he does hate pop music (Kind of) :giggle:

sipthistea
32 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

You can see he actually really likes her, he barely reviews mainstream pop music but he always reviews Gaga. He recognizes her immense talent but doesn't really feel her dance pop music, he just wants to see her grow and mature, trying new things and he felt she was getting there with Joanne. But listening to this must feel like such a disappointing regression :( seeing as even the dance pop he didn't like is still superior to what we got.

This is the way many of us feel. It's just confusing that after making efforts to showcase her talent and her ability to make deeper and more honest records, she puts out this generic song out of nowhere. 

Anderson123

I kind of agree though. I like the song and it's catchy but come on, it's a generic pop song that she probably recorded just to remind people that she's still here. It's like Money Honey, Boys Boys Boys or something they'd record just to fill an album with more tracks. Love Gaga and Paul Blair but if I'm being honest, it's too simple for Gaga. Any song on Joanne is better than that.

StarstruckIllusion

The seething Joannesters hating on The Cure lmao. It's coming, so get ready. 

StarstruckIllusion
27 minutes ago, Algorithm said:

Hun-thony Ty-tano spilled a very very hot tea.   :reductive:

Everybody's skin is peeled.  :reductive:

My skin is glowing and pimpless thanks to The Cure, thanks. 

CannaeDrive

Another poor soul who has not been properly cured yet. His time will come.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Thomas P
7 hours ago, Jed said:

shouldn't it be about if you like it?

That's not why this song was made. I love it, but I want to see this one become a hit. Nothing wrong with that.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

3 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

That's not why this song was made. I love it, but I want to see this one become a hit. Nothing wrong with that.

i think the song was made cos Gaga is an artist and is always making new music. If you check out KWORB it's doing horribly right now so idk if you're gonna get the ending you want here.

Your life will be so much easier when you don't need someone else to be number one on an increasingly irrelevant chart

Another day, another "who?" :huh:

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

Yeah the song is very generic and bland... Gaga jumping on the tropical trend a little too late :interestinga:

Boyboi12
5 minutes ago, symphonia said:

Yeah the song is very generic and bland... Gaga jumping on the tropical trend a little too late

95 percent of what's on the radio is generic and bland :gaysia: support Gaga! At least the song is uplifting 

Just now, Boyboi12 said:

95 percent of what's on the radio is generic and bland :gaysia: support Gaga! At least the song is uplifting 

Yeah i'll keep supporting her and i hope the song will be successful but i think it's sad that she has to lower herself to get a hit...

Archived