💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will Gaga will move away from music and delve more heavily into acting?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Miguel blas

Let's be honest she's not gonna quit singing for the fact is she built her fan base off of music fans not acting fans your really think she'll risk that ? Like sure some will follow but she's known for the crazy outfits the crazy songs etc not acting even tho she did do AHS it wasn't all that 😩

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luxe Ford

If she did, she'd probably be going on farewell tours for forty years.

Just like Cher.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

i hope the fck not

i need my gaga music :madge:

A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.

Kalinda

I think it's definitely a possibility in the years to come, but I didn't get the same impression that thanking her record label is an indication she's ready to move on. She told the crowd they were in attendance Saturday, I think that's the only reason they got a shout-out. Also, it's a good sign that she's already back in the studio working on new stuff, especially with how busy her year has been.

God Control

She might decide to do something like that. I can't claim to predict her decisions, but for me, I think Lady Gaga is more about music and theatrical shows than acting. In AHS, she was nice, but she can't take off her "Lady Gaga" persona. The Countess is basically Lady Gaga + Madonna + Vampire. While for example, when you look at Rihanna in Battleship movie, she felt like a character, like that specific role, not Rihanna pretending to be a soldier on a ship. So for me, I'd see her more successful as a singer who presents the weirdest forms of art with the most extravagant outfits and detailed lyrics and messages, and great music.

Archived