Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will Gaga will move away from music and delve more heavily into acting?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Just now, Misaki said:

gallery_lady-gaga-applause-video-holding

Someone did buy her a leg.

ZDVnipdsvnoidsnviosdnviosdvnosdivn dead

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RonnieGagz
Just now, Red said:

I always **** up and sing "buy me legs" 

giphy.gif

Jiggly can sell you some 

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

Killa

i'm here for it, though will i survive. She has never really stopped. We had continuous performances, side projects that a live of it own. Most spoiled fan base ever.

it would be for her, she would still be in public eye and could rest a bit out of all this crazyness. And she seems to need a time off.

Inspire yourself, continue to test your limits we'll always be here to be bald and buy wigs

Sister

I have been thinking the same about Gaga and her future. I would still be interested in all of her projects, but she will always first be Lady Gaga to me.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Delulu Rogers

Everyone thinks she'll keep doing all these side projects and stuff when I believe she'll go on a 5 year break like adele and start a family :bye:

Thomas P

No thank you. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
Just now, ChrisC said:

Everyone thinks she'll keep doing all these side projects and stuff when I believe she'll go on a 5 year break like adele and start a family :bye:

Nnnnnnnnnnnn no kids for a while please.

Delulu Rogers
1 minute ago, Thomas P said:

Nnnnnnnnnnnn no kids for a while please.

Well she's going on 32 and a child before 35 seems ideal no?

Thomas P
Just now, ChrisC said:

Well she's going on 32 on a child before 35 seems ideal no?

I know I just want more music first. 

Katie14
2 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

Well she's going on 32 and a child before 35 seems ideal no?

A children are inevitable at some point and when this happens, her career will definitely take a back seat. 

lxdygxga

I think the music releases will get spaced out somewhat perhaps, especially if her acting career takes off or she decided to start a family, but I don't think she'll ever turn her back on it. She's a musician at heart and always writing. I can't imagine her ever not writing and releasing music.

Delulu Rogers
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

A children are inevitable at some point and when this happens, her career will definitely take a back seat. 

:giveup::giveup::giveup:

BlaqJezus

"I think she will drop this whole singing thing and move on to being Joe Calderone full time, and probably just act. She will join a reality TV thing, do some instructional videos, and start a family."

Enjoy this above, it is about as likely as everything I have seen mentioned in this thread. She isn't going to start a family, she is dating a dude we know nothing about, except that he looks like a ****ing skeeze and is a former manager so "in the biz". She has made tons of money as a singer, has worked hard to improve her voice, is doing a musical movie, and is probably going to start promotional stuff in a few months when most of the shoots are done for that movie.

I have seen nothing to point to her quitting music to do movies full time, in fact I have seen mostly the opposite, so this thread feels a little like a scare piece or something. "I've realized I am a popstar" she said not long ago, "We've just scratched the surface with Lady Gaga" her record label just recently said...what really has this thread coming? Doubters mostly, and you can keep them.

shame

As long as she doesn't go into farming or equestrian, I'm fine with anything. 

angels forever, forever angels

Archived