💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will Gaga will move away from music and delve more heavily into acting?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

The way Gaga thanked her record label at the end of last night's performance made me think she was saying goodbye. I kind of get the feeling that if this movie does well, after the tour, Gaga is going to move away from music and get into acting more. I really don't want this to happen. Im here for Gaga as a creative force, writer and singer, not as an actor portraying someone else's creation.

AHS was really exciting and fun and I enjoyed watching her on the show but, I feel like watching Gaga as an actor is getting old now. To be clear, I actually think she is a really talented actor but there is nothing that she can do that other people cannot do better. With her music, performances, and creativity, she is unparalleled (at least to me). Even if she was the best actor in the world, I am not interested in actors. Im impressed by them but I would never follow the career of an actor.  

Of course I want her to be happy and explore all her interests but I really hope she never abandons music. I don't think she will completely but I think there is a good chance she will become more of an actress than a musician for the next few years if the movie does well. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that is a possibility, Gaga did say she is only a singer cause she couldn't be an actress, after all.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

1 minute ago, Red said:

Well, that is a possibility, Gaga did say she is only a singer cause she couldn't be an actress, after all.

That was the biggest bullshit she has ever said lol

HOTNebraskaGuy

Honestly, out of anything else she could be, acting would be my favorite choice after singing. I'd be fine if she left music for a while as long as she stays in film...

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Just now, Bio said:

Wow you seem to be so sure of that, how intimate with Gaga you are

eN5acLL.gif

Just now, Red said:

Wow you seem to be so sure of that, how intimate with Gaga you are

eN5acLL.gif

I've been her fluffer since I was 13

hoeslay

I'd be understanding of it cuz ofc I want what's best for her. I have other artists that I like a lot too but still it'd be sad without Gaga. She's been THE ONE forever. Music would feel empty without her. 

Yuuri
3 minutes ago, Bio said:

To be fair she got her start on The Sopranos, then years later she started her music career with Red & Blue and Words.

RonnieGagz
4 minutes ago, Bio said:

I love when you call me legs

In the morning but me eggs :tony:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

giskardsb

I don't think she'll give up music but the releases may spread out.  And of course a Broadway stint will probably happen at some point.

2 minutes ago, RonnieGagz said:

I love when you call me legs

In the morning but me eggs :tony:

I always **** up and sing "buy me legs" 

Economy

I dont mind if she does more acting even if it meant albums would be more spaced out

but if she ditched music completely.... Nnnnnnnnnn :deadbanana: 

She will probably have a career like Chers if acting becomes more heavy with half her success being acting and half her success being music :) 

Yuuri
1 minute ago, Red said:

I always **** up and sing "buy me legs" 

gallery_lady-gaga-applause-video-holding

Someone did buy her a leg.

Archived