Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

LA Weekly: "Huge Letdown"

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

1id9pc.jpg

WOW at the headline...Ā 

I have a very different perspective on the show from the author. I was here for it! HOWEVER.... The review is actually pretty fair, if you ask me. Raises some interesting critiques. But overall I am triggered by that headline.Ā 

"But over the course of her set, Gaga's front unravels. At the age of 31 it looks like she hasn't had time to discover how to fight her manipulators, her trolls and her own demons."

"Moments in the show look like moments she'd never sanction were it not for the comparatively weaker sales of her latest album,Ā Joanne. It's hard to believe Gaga would want to do an EDM version of "Million Reasons," the song that forms the crux ofĀ Joanne, a record that's supposed to be her most authentic, her most bare-faced. It farts its way out of the sound system, the polar opposite of polishing a turd."Ā 

http://www.laweekly.com/music/lady-gagas-weekend-two-coachella-set-was-a-huge-letdown-8158887

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

Reporting for deletion. Traditional media is failing because they'reĀ a bunch of snakes, and we need notĀ Ā support them by clicking on their clickbait tragedies.Ā 

Batwings
4 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

It farts its way out of the sound system, the polar opposite of polishing a turd."Ā 

Ā 

"Journalism"Ā 

The Surrealist

L.A. Weekly can choke.

Their opinion isn't worth anything, so they have to put out "shocking" headliners to get some readers.Ā 

:bye:

Evan Peters

nobody cared the first time, nobody cares this timeĀ 

emma roberts is an abuser

baptism

Don't people go to Coachella to have s good time not cry to MR on piano?Ā 

Wasn't Joanne one of the best selling albums if 2016?

Literally tabloid garbage.

ReidOne
Just now, Evan Peters said:

nobody cared the first time, nobody cares this timeĀ 

It was LA Times last weekend. Different publication.Ā 

But clearly they did a copy and paste review.Ā 

Killa

"But over the course of her set, Gaga's front unravels. At the age of 31 it looks like she hasn't had time to discover how to fight her manipulators, her trolls and her own demons. Perhaps she doesn't know what it is to be Gaga without being under a spotlight."

I have come to the same conclusion.. omg i'm not enjoying reading this damn

Supersonic

Well they are absolutely wrong about "Joanne's weaker sales". But they have a point about the horrendous Million Reasons Remix.

Clickbait headlines and stupid one-liners aside, they're kind of right. Seems like she doesn't know what do do anymore. That bit about how they saved the pyro for The Cure in case the song bombed is spot on lol. I bet Interscope told her they'd let her release Joanne but if it didn't work she'd have to release a basic album for the radio.

• Zilla locked this topic
  • Zilla unlocked this topic

Archived