GGD's Birthday gift to Gaga!

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

I want oneΒ :cryga:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

TheKillerQueen

Very well thought out! I thought the gift was that video of fans saying Happy Birthday GaGa. I'm sure she was blown away by it, hope she has seen it. :)Β 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Haroon
1 minute ago, hausofkc said:

"GGD" didn't give her that gift. The staff put that together so it should say the "staff'sΒ birthday gift"

It's okay. It looks like something off of Etsy or a rondaldo bracelet.Β 

It was done on behalf of the site and it was given on behalf of the site. This isn't the time and place to be nitpicking andΒ spreading negativityΒ :hmm:Β (Nowhere is on this site but this thread especially right now)

hausofkc
Just now, Haroon said:

It was done on behalf of the site and it was given on behalf of the site. This isn't the time and place to be nitpicking andΒ spreading negativityΒ :hmm:Β (Nowhere is on this site but this thread especially right now)

I didn't contribute to it though -- like past years people submitted things. This was all behind the scenes stuff. Nothing to do with us as members.Β :shrug:

I'm not being negative. It does look like something off of Etsy and a ronaldoΒ braclet because I have one.Β 

Β 

OMonster

This is so beautiful. Thank you to the staff who thought about this, got it all together and sent it off to Gaga on behalf of her most loyal monsters. I think she will truly love this and I hope, whenever she wears it (which I am sure she will), it makes her feel close to us.Β 

I love that she has already acknowledged the gift on Twitter. It makes me feel good to know that I am part of something (this community here onΒ GGD) that is so committed to Gaga - both professionally and personally.Β 

I hope she knows how much we truly love her on here. And I hope that this gift will serve as a constant reminder of that.Β 

:hug:

Β 

subtext / fantasy

Jase

I won't get into it but once again, a huge thank you to @Admin and @ChicaSkas for the lengths they went to actually get this to her.

She just liked this tweet -

So it's lovely to know she clearly likes it :flutter:

Katie14

Its so pretty. But why does the picture show 5 charms when there are 10 discussed in the description?

Admin
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

Its so pretty. But why does the picture show 5 charms when there are 10 discussed in the description?

They're double sided. I don't have more pictures unfortunately, but you can see the reflections of some of the other charms there. For example, on the mouse one, you can see a bit of the disco ball that's on the other side of the Super Bowl charm.

LittleHooker
1 minute ago, Admin said:

They're double sided. I don't have more pictures unfortunately, but you can see the reflections of some of the other charms there. For example, on the mouse one, you can see a bit of the disco ball that's on the other side of the Super Bowl charm.

so has Gaga actually received it? it is stunning btw

• Admin featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived