life

GGD's Birthday gift to Gaga!

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonkers

It has a secret recording device so we can find out secretly what we're all waiting for.

Cheek to Cheek II

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

RonnieGagz
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

It has a secret recording device so we can find out secretly what we're all waiting for.

Cheek to Cheek II

That would be a great idea tbh 

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

PunkTheFunk
2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

rihanna.gif

Squeeshy Keety

Message to Gaga if she visits the site after receiving her gift: 

I love you, and I don't care what you do as long as you're happy. You could never release a music video for the The Cure or pretend it never happened, and it wouldn't bother me one bit (well, okay a little bit). You could become a full-time small venue bluegrass crooner, and I would still support you no matter what. It's your career and your life, and I don't need you to be strong 100% of the time.

:heart: times ∞

Spoiler

I know it's delusional, but it's the closest I'll ever get to talking to her :smh:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Letmelivemylife

So  gorgeous!!!!! I wish my kids ( bio or not) would do something like this for my birthday!!!!!! Lol I always get a **** load of chocolate. That's why I'm fat

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
1 minute ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

I love you, and I don't care what you do as long as you're happy. You could never release a music video for the The Cure or pretend it never happened, and it wouldn't bother me one bit (well, okay a little bit).

times ∞

Hide contents

I know it's delusional, but it's the closest I'll ever get to talking to her 

No it's not sweetheart. She loves all of us more than we'll ever understand♥️. She's living proof that you can love someone with everything that you have and not be genetically related to them. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

3 minutes ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

I love you, and I don't care what you do as long as you're happy. You could never release a music video for the The Cure or pretend it never happened, and it wouldn't bother me one bit (well, okay a little bit). It's your career and your life, and I don't need you to be strong 100% of the time.

:heart: times ∞

Reveal hidden contents

I know it's delusional, but it's the closest I'll ever get to talking to her :smh:

If Gaga reads this thread the first thing she'll see is me dropping the F bomb twice :poot: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

TeenIdle

I love it. So classy, yet so sentimental.

And it looks expensive. 06BeautifulDirtyRich.mp3 :staymad:

• Admin featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived