GGD's Birthday gift to Gaga!

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Elizabeth
1 hour ago, Katie14 said:

How did you guys get it to her? And how are you 100% the person you gave it to gave it to her?

I'm not on the mod team anymore, but I can guarantee that the team would've made sure it got to her 100%! 

It's such a beautiful and thoughtful gift!

mpthecat

It was worth the "hype", it's really beautiful and you can tell that a lot of planning and thought went into it. Congrats to everyone involved in the making! :kara::hug:

It's precious. Such a beautiful gift for a beautiful woman that inspires all of us every single day :unicorn:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

donutellha

THats so beautiful! Great idea and gift! :wub: 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Rudz Xinc

The question is, did she received it? :trollga:

She didn't mention anything about last year's gift either

It's beautiful tho :wub:

Look at those clowns

Miley
On 2017-04-24 at 1:31 AM, Zilla said:

Honestly no shade but you guys had at least 3 other opportunities to submit things for previous projects, some of you I didn't even see contribute to those, that's on you. This was a spur of the moment thing, I'm sure in the future we will do another project everyone can contribute to.

Some of you are so consistently bitter, find something that makes you happy :) 

On topic, I'm glad she liked the tweet. 

Yaaas! 

Ronald Allen
On 4/23/2017 at 11:06 PM, Katie14 said:

How did you guys get it to her? And how are you 100% the person you gave it to gave it to her?

i THINK @ChicaSkas has always delivered it someone at the HAUS since shes from CA.  I remember from last year, shes very trustworthy and reliable. :)  I would love the same one lol. So Im sure Gaga got it. 

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

• Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived