💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Little Monsters Got Some Love From Gaga @ Coachella Weekend 2

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2017/04/23/lady-gaga-delivers-more-polished-but-imperfect-second-coachella-show/100814536/

. "One day I opened my eyes and you all were standing right there and you all changed my life forever. It's never been the same. This ones for you- all of the little monsters hiding in this coachella crowd." 

"I love you too. I love you so very much" 

9 short years ago I would've rolled my eyes at something like this. I never understood our celebrity obsessed society. I scoffed at the people who waited outside of hotels for their fave celeb and followed them on Twitter. I rolled my eyes and judged them until a tiny Italian woman came into my life and changed everything. Now I totally get it ♥️. She not only changed the music industry but she changed what "I love my fans" really means. She taught me to be fearless and to never ever take anything for granted. She taught me that sometimes the people who love you the most aren't the ones you share DNA with. People say "she's just a popstar" but they're wrong. She's so much more than that. As I always say "I thought I knew what love was until I became a little monster" ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
5 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Gaga was given the same love in return :wub:

Awwww. I always get the warm fuzzies when she says "I love you" because I know she means it with everything she has ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

at4v897m4rfw3c

Does anybody know what was wrong with her during Bad Romance ?
She left out the "Walk walk fashion baby" part (she let the playback sing),
also the "I want your love and I want your revenge", same with the loud "I dont wanna be friends" screaming before the final chorus and 2x "Want your Bad Romance" before the final "Ra rah" part :blink:

RonnieGagz
5 minutes ago, Julian0 said:

Does anybody know what was wrong with her during Bad Romance ?
She left out the "Walk walk fashion baby" part (she let the playback sing),
also the "I want your love and I want your revenge", same with the loud "I dont wanna be friends" screaming before the final chorus and 2x "Want your Bad Romance" before the final "Ra rah" part :blink:

She looked very confused this Coachella, she misspelled a lot of the lyrics :air:

At least her vocals were on point :tony:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

Archived