Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is The Cure about Sonja?

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

AshIey

It definitely fits but the lyric "may not have the fancy things" still throws me off, cause Gaga is obviously loaded. 🤔

The Surrealist
Just now, modern ecstasy said:

It definitely fits but the lyric "may not have the fancy things" still throws me off, cause Gaga is obviously loaded. 🤔

Yeah but I don't think Sonja is, which means Sonja just needs to say yes and Gaga will give her everything.

Mary Jane Wayne

I thought it was obvious :sweat: I feel like Sonja isn't doing very well right now :giveup::(

AshIey
2 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

Yeah but I don't think Sonja is, which means Sonja just needs to say yes and Gaga will give her everything.

Ohh I see. I always heard it as Gaga saying she herself may not have that. :rip:

That makes sense though, especially with Gaga paying her medical bills (which Sonja implied on her blog).

Logan

It's a high possibility, which pisses me off because I've seen a lot of people say that the song is basic and has no meaning. 

Kermit

She directs her songs to various groups and individuals, apparently. There's no proper explanation.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

The song has a very sexual conotation in the verses :rip: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Letmelivemylife

It very well could be. I think it's about monsters and Sonja. My heart truly does break for gaga because sometimes the hardest thing is watching someone you care about go through something devestating because you can't fix it. It isn't a matter of "take this pill and you'll be better". 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

The Surrealist
6 minutes ago, Red said:

Yeah but Gaga tends to do her songs very interpretable, so more people can relate. Maybe it's for Sonja but it's wrapped in a love song.

PunkTheFunk

It all makes sense :giveup: 

Gaga's saying "if the doctor's can't find a cure for you, I'LL be the cure"

Just now, Sycamore said:

Yeah but Gaga tends to do her songs very interpretable, so more people can relate. Maybe it's for Sonja but it's wrapped in a love song.

Or maybe it's not sexual at all and I need therapy :poot: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Yuuri
5 minutes ago, Red said:

The song can come off as sexual but it can also come off as intimate as she wishes the best for her friend. "Rub your feets...legs" can come off as sexual but massages eases the pain.

RonnieGagz
10 minutes ago, DominicB said:

She directs her songs to various groups and individuals, apparently. There's no proper explanation.

Yeah, most of her songs have more than one interpretation and I love it :tony:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

Archived