VIDEO: Lady Gaga SLAYING Just Dance at Coachella Weekend 2

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nirvana
27 minutes ago, benKo said:

It was a "remix-version" she also sang an intro with this "ba-bababy ba ba bababy" before she actually started Just Dance. I think it was intentional.

I think so too...

And whoa this is amazing, I agree that it's even better than last weeks. :giveup: Please share everyone if you have more videos anywhere.

Gagadonna
46 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

Wow I'm loving this !!! I love the FameGa as much as I love the Joanne/Post-Joanne Gaga :music:

This. I feel like JoanneGa is the rock-ish, more confident and authentic version of FameGa :giggle:

BeerFear
4 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

This. I feel like JoanneGa is the rock-ish, more confident and authentic version of FameGa :giggle:

That is definitely not true. FameGa was badass and didn't give a sh*t about anyone. She radiated confidence 

tumblr_o86g5djAjJ1r96scao1_500.gif 

The other two is accurate tho :giggle:

BloodyJudas
18 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

This. I feel like JoanneGa is the rock-ish, more confident and authentic version of FameGa 

Exactly my point , darling :hug:Gaga is the best and we know it !!!!!!!

Gagadonna
11 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

That is definitely not true. FameGa was badass and didn't give a sh*t about anyone. She radiated confidence 

tumblr_o86g5djAjJ1r96scao1_500.gif 

The other two is accurate tho :giggle:

You need to catch up :giggle: Gaga opened up many times about her early Fame days and how insecure she was at that time. She may have looked confident but that was nothing but a curtain.  

TheFame Monster
1 hour ago, kvnrp said:

I love that she still opens with "RedOne, Gaga" :giveup:

Yes!!!

And I'm glad she cut the Konvict. Akon is cancelled

Gagadonna
Just now, Mr Ricky said:

The crowd wasn't dead this time. :poot: 

Listen to this. Coachella singing MR along is HEAVEN

BeerFear
8 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

You need to catch up :giggle: Gaga opened up many times about her early Fame days and how insecure she was at that time. She may have looked confident but that was nothing but a curtain.  

This may be true for the earlier part of The Fame era when JD didn't really take off yet. I think From like 2009 april-may the huge success of JD PF and LG gave her a huge confidence boost. She may have struggled with a lot of different issues but the confidence was there. You cant tell me the performer last weekend was more confident than the one who performed at Glastonbury in 2009.

Gagadonna
Just now, BeerFear said:

This may be true for the earlier part of The Fame era when JD didn't really take off yet. I think From like 2009 april-may the huge success of JD PF and LG gave her a huge confidence boost. She may have struggled with a lot of different issues but the confidence was there. You cant tell me the performer last weekend was more confident than the one who performed at Glastonbury in 2009.

Point taken for this. But I keep believing Gaga was very insecure the whole TF/TFM era, she was more and more successful indeed, but consequently under more and more pressure, and she was still very young for such worldwide exposure, especially when we know what sort of ties Gaga had with her manager. 

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I'm glad she doesn't say konvict, Gaga... because she hates Akon lol

BeerFear
41 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Point taken for this. But I keep believing Gaga was very insecure the whole TF/TFM era, she was more and more successful indeed, but consequently under more and more pressure, and she was still very young for such worldwide exposure, especially when we know what sort of ties Gaga had with her manager. 

Yes becoming from a "nobody" to the most famous person in the world in one year must have been a really hard thing to deal with mentally when you are like 23. 

Archived