celeb

Azealia Banks is back!

Chic

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BloodyJudas

Not her again.... she's a pain in the ass. She'll never even be on Remy's level of success , let alone on NICKI's. And the reason I dislike her is because she is mean , bitchy , superstitious, jealous, imprudent, cheeky and the list goes on and on. Her rap isn't even that good. 

Ryusei

I hope she finally learned from her mistakes and keeps her social media presence to music and fan interaction 

Spoiler

Not that I care about her music or her as a person but y'know good for her IF she FINALLY learned smth

Musery

RonnieGagz

Stream The Cure and The Big Big Beat on Spotify

4dbc78c7c73b45de863e3fe4a0a8502a.png

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

SissyFromSpace

I'm so ****ing sick of people giving her chances. Enough is enough.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

MJHolland

Even if she is "reformed", why would you want someone who was so toxic back?

PaperGypsy

i just want a studio version of playhouse ffs

what kind of bubblegum have you been blowing lately?

Wolf Boy

Shes done this before.

Shes taken a break before, shes "changed" before, shes said Fantasea 2 and Business and Pleasure are on their way before ect ect

Shes a mess and she will stay a mess and even if she doesn't, her career is dead and buried and only her now VERY small fanbase will care.

gagaisitalian

Nope. I'm sorry. But she cannot come back from the things she has said about other people and just things she has said in general.

I will never support someone who was truly so vile and I will look down on people who do financially support her. If you can't see that this is just a way for her to get some more money (because she is clearly going to be broke as hell one day soon), then you are foolish.

Pablo

she'll never change, she'll be sacrificing chickens shortly 

Don't visit my profile

Ooolong
13 minutes ago, LDR said:

Nope. I'm sorry. But she cannot come back from the things she has said about other people and just things she has said in general.

I will never support someone who was truly so vile and I will look down on people who do financially support her. If you can't see that this is just a way for her to get some more money (because she is clearly going to be broke as hell one day soon), then you are foolish.

Wow, good for you for taking that moral ground. 

I mean, just how could I buy music that I like? God forbid this woman be able to buy a bag of chips off the copy of Fantasea II I intend on buying!

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Kandy life

Honestly I'm not here to say anything about her personality, I'm just here to enjoy her music. At the end of the day it's what matters. I'm so happy for her, hope she change this time. 

I sit and press rewind

Archived