💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks is back!

Chic

Featured Posts

Chic

Azealia Banks has returned to social media after nearly a half year hiatus and seems to have rehabilitated from her previous behavior. I really hope this continues! She is focusing on music, particularly her new single on May 15th and her mixtape Fantasea II this July!

Let's welcome this talented and hopefully healed woman back!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JR Gg
2 minutes ago, Chic said:

Azealia Banks has returned to social media after a hiatus and seems to have rehabilitated from her previous behavior. I really hope this continues! She is focusing on music, particularly her new single on May 15th and her mixtape Fantasea II this July!

Let's welcome this talented and hopefully healed woman back!

She is cancelled forever. DELETE IT FAT. :neyde:

venusfly

cant wait for her to start cussing people out after saying she is sorry for the 600th time :crossed:

Haroon

I want to be happy and hopeful but it's really hard to be considering apologies in the past that were completely thrown out of the window shortly after :emma: Like I don't like being doubtful but it's impossible right now :rip: Let's see how long she lasts I guess, and if she does indefinitely then good on her for maturing and improving :applause:

Modern Ecstacy

This girl makes it so hard for us to support us, I would be her biggest fan if she didn't do all the sh*t that she does. As much I loathe her personality, her music is amazing. I'll give her that.

Noah
10 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I want to be happy and hopeful but it's really hard to be considering apologies in the past that were completely thrown out of the window shortly after :emma: Like I don't like being doubtful but it's impossible right now :rip: Let's see how long she lasts I guess, and if she does indefinitely then good on her for maturing and improving :applause:

She's been in aggression training since mid March. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

littlepotter
13 minutes ago, Haroon said:

You know she is finished when even Haroon has given up on ha :diane:

chaeri pls

Archived