lego
5 minutes ago, BloodAndFire said:

My heart. :giveup:

She's wearing the diamond necklace that Taylor gave her years ago. :giveup:

Where do you see that? 

FreePalestine

bblough
3 hours ago, lego said:

Thanks. I hope she meant Luc, since the song was about him.  

Really?   I thought it was about her dad and how he needed to fix his ailing heart, and she wrote it from the frustration of thinking of losing him if he didn't take care of his health.

lego
Just now, bblough said:

Really?   I thought it was about her dad and how he needed to fix his ailing heart, and she wrote it from the frustration of thinking of losing him if he didn't take care of his health.

Both. 

FreePalestine

exoskeleton35

Gaga strikes as the woman who I always thought would never marry somebody. She'll always place preference over her career to a man. She's too ambitious like that. After all I love her advice on whether to follow love or your career-  "your career will never wake up and tell you it doesn't love you" 

crushedlemonice

It just seems crazy to me that this time last year they were planning the rest of their lives together 

LadyLuca

Why did they break up? The last thing I heard from their love life was from Gaga, she said root on us we love each other blabla. Was there anything I missed? did he/she cheated? Somebody knows what going/went on? Are they just having a break, date someone else and then go back togehter..

Spoiler

TayGa ....:giveup:

Archived