💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga will expand the Coachella setlist for JWT

HelloBarbara

Featured Posts

HelloBarbara

As she performed the same set lists on both evenings, I think she will just expand the set list for JWT. 

1. "Intro" (contains elements of "Partynauseous", "Monster", "Donatella", "Dance in the Dark", "Aura")

2. "Scheiße"

3. "LoveGame"

4. "Diamond Heart"

5. "John Wayne"

6. "Just Dance"

7. "Born This Way"

8. "Come to Mama

9. "Venus"

10. "A-YO"

11. "Sexxx Dreams"

12. "Alejandro"

13. "Dancin' in Circles"

14. "Teeth"

16. "Paparazzi"/"Telephone"

17. "The Edge of Glory"

18. "Speechless"

18. "Til It Happens to You"

19. "Yoü and I"

20. "Joanne"

21. "Million Reasons"

22. "The Cure"

23. "Perfect Illusion"

24. "Angel Down"

25. "Marry the Night"

26. "Applause" (Video intermission)

Encore:

27. "Poker Face"

28. "Bad Romance"

29. "Million Reasons" (Andrelli Remix) (Video Outro)

Hiiieee

We've already been told that the Coachella shows are completely separate from the tour, so I'm sure the setlist will be quite different. 

yes and

I don't think she will sing Scheiße, Teeth, Sexxx Dreams and Venus at Joanne World Tour. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

xoxo Craig

Richy said that the Coachella performances were gonna be different to the JWT

End Racism Now

Mr Judas

Hoi :neyde:

What about The Cure? :neyde:

And Hey Girl :neyde:

And Grigio Girls :neyde:

And Sinners Prayer :neyde:

And Just another day :neyde:

Ricardo

there's no way, she only played like 3 songs from Joanne, at the end is the JOANNE world tour not a greatest hits tour, she can't ditch more than a half of Joanne 

Not The Real Gaga

I was actually thinking the same thing. I love Joanne, but I think she will have a hard time if she needs to include all the songs of the album and combine it with her previous (and new) stuff. The music is in some way totally different. 

I think the show will be too "slow" (don't mean this negative by the way) if she would include all the Joanne tracks. The Coachella setlist was great in my opinion. I love the fact that she didn't only perform her "hits", but also other tracks beloved by her fans.

If she add some songs to the Coachella setlist, I think we get a great show during the JWT. I woud love to see the following Joanne songs:

1. Perfect Illusion

2. Million Reasons

3. A-YO

4. John Wayne

5. Joanne

6. Come To Mama

7. Diamond Heart

8. Grigio Girls

9. Dancin' in Circles

She could use the other songs as interludes or something :)

God Control

Actually, I do think she'll put more classics in the Joanne World Tour than Joan tracks. First of all, Joanne isn't a long album like BTW, so she has room for many other tracks, and second, not all album tracks are as highly regarded as her past albums' non-single tracks, and besides, with more less-dancey tracks on Joanne, she'll most likely try to add stuff that make people dance, because this isn't a Royal Albert Hall show.

Jerilyn Richins
3 hours ago, Ricardo said:

there's no way, she only played like 3 songs from Joanne, at the end is the JOANNE world tour not a greatest hits tour, she can't ditch more than a half of Joanne 

if you are a true lover of gaga this album Joanne is all about her family and friends have some respect

JerilynRichins

Miguel blas

I hope perfect illusion and teeth are on the setlist and the boring half of Joanne be cut off the setlist cause it's soooo lame 😅 Like angel down Giorgio girls come to mama hey girl sinners prayers 

Fernster7

She will perform Joanne in full and haters will deal with it.:whitney:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived