💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Songs you think Gaga is tired of performing.

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

ImpossiblePrincess

This thread isn't being made to be shady or hate towards Gaga so yeah..

Be honest with this, which song(s) do you think Lady Gaga is tired of performing / doesn't want to perform.

Personally even though I love this song so much, I can see she has lost slight interest in Alejandro, she seems like she has to perform it because we like it.

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo

I think she is tired of singing I Like it Rough, you never hear her perform it anymore!!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Gaga Monster

I don't really think any. Just like I don't get sick of hearing her old songs, or me doing some of the same things everyday, I don't think she ever really got sick of performing the same few songs. She still has the passion and energy for them

GGD Presidential Elections

Hi Its Nicole

Poker Face & Telephone. She always looks so tired when she performs them

Hello Gaga

AJK273
3 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

I think she is tired of singing I Like it Rough, you never hear her perform it anymore!!

giphy.gif

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Creyk

I think she actually likes performing Alejandro because the choreography is so simple, and it's an easy song to sing. It's smooth sailing for her.

You can tell she is tired of telephone and poker face. She always shortens them or does the acoustic rendition just so she can change it up a little

The Child
3 minutes ago, Hi its nick said:

Poker Face & Telephone. She always looks so tired when she performs them

Just now, Creyk said:

You can tell she is tired of telephone and poker face. She always shortens them or does the acoustic rendition just so she can change it up a little

Have you guys seen the Super Bowl halftime show? She was enjoying herself while performing PF & Telephone.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Katsuki Bakugo
8 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I think she actually likes performing Alejandro because the choreography is so simple, and it's an easy song to sing. It's smooth sailing for her.

They were like shorter than radio edits... same with Venus... I was like... oh we doing this here and now ok... as long as I get the Teeth "Joanne Remix" I will be fine!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Creyk
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Have you guys seen the Super Bowl halftime show? She was enjoying herself while performing PF & Telephone.

The sb is obviously different

She was basking in the glory of performing on the biggest stage of the entire world

The Child
Just now, Creyk said:

The sb is obviously different

She was basking in the glory of performing on the biggest stage of the entire world

She seems much more tired of performing Just Dance.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Sam Dey
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

uhm yea but that was THE SUPERBOWL. She couldn't really afford to not enjoy performing them :awkney:

Lassex
14 minutes ago, littlemonsterL5 said:

This thread isn't being made to be shady or hate towards Gaga so yeah..

Be honest with this, which song(s) do you think Lady Gaga is tired of performing / doesn't want to perform.

Personally even though I love this song so much, I can see she has lost slight interest in Alejandro, she seems like she has to perform it because we like it.

Omg was this inspired by my post in the other thread? :emma: I said this same thing! My impact :gaycat: 

Archived