Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

"Come To Mama" - outfit idea by me

Panchecco

Featured Posts

Panchecco

I know there probably won't be any more singles/music videos from Joanne but I like to come up with looks and concepts for Gaga's music video :gaysia: and this one is what I picture Gaga wearing for a "Come To Mama" music video or a fashion photoshoot for a magazine:

Uu8FgCM.png

I know it's probably too colorful for the Joanne Era but I feel "Come To Mama" is such a fun and colorful song and it needs a fun outfit to go with the "happy" vibe of the song :diane: 

It's inspired by Brandon Maxwell (Oscars 2016 - red Carpet) and by this look from last year when she started promoting Joanne. Would you have liked Gaga wearing something like this? Does it give you "Come To Mama" vibes?

anyway, this concept if part of a game here on GGD called "Create The Look" invented and hosted by @VOLANTIS, we are currently waiting for people to vote the submissions from Task 4 which was "Hybrid-ney": we basically had to create a look inspired by a Britney's album cover and a Gaga's look/fashion Era.

If you have time please check the thread and vote your favourite looks! We need your vote to crown the winner of Task 4!

also Task 5 is going to announced soon so if you're a creative person and you want to partecipate for the next round, follow the official thread HERE 

merlot
8 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

I know it's probably too colorful for the Joanne Era

:awkney:

Spoiler

it's cute tho :hor::golfclap:

Luv u Sum

Inb4 she wears the inflatable pregnant belly from the BTWB but having the dancers climb in her vagina 

VOLANTIS

giphy.gif

Queen of Campaigning. :applause: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Ooolong

The only thing I don't care for are the roses. Something in my mind just can't stand line patterns paired with flowers. :emma: 

I'd put something like the embellishment on the belt in their place. But I still voted for you. :gaycat:  

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Panchecco
18 minutes ago, Ooolong said:

The only thing I don't care for are the roses. Something in my mind just can't stand line patterns paired with flowers. :emma: 

I'd put something like the embellishment on the belt in their place. But I still voted for you. :gaycat:  

thank you kween :hug:

the embelishment on the belt is the versace logo though :huh: I'm not quite sure it would have looked good on the hat 

anyway I get what you mean

Ooolong
1 minute ago, Panchecco said:

thank you kween :hug:

the embelishment on the belt is the versace logo though :huh: I'm not quite sure it would have looked good on the hat 

anyway I get what you mean

Oh, I see it now. Originally I thought it was a collection of crystals. :emma: Yeah, I don't think the logo would've been fit for the hat either.  

The Unbannable Chanteuse

PartySick

Honestly, she needs to look like a 40-something year old soccer mom to truly appreciate her best fans :whitney:

This is cute too though :sweat::hor:

🖤

Panchecco
8 hours ago, PartySick said:

Honestly, she needs to look like a 40-something year old soccer mom to truly appreciate her best fans :whitney:

This is cute too though :sweat::hor:

giphy.gif

Archived