Gaga getting emotional singing TEOG and Speechless

ItWasntLaauv

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emvee
2 hours ago, Miel said:

It wasn't until a few days ago when I thought- what if she wrote about "the cure" in an almost literal way. Like, it kind of makes sense now. Even if that weren't the true intention of the song, that's how I've been interpreting it the last few days.

Honestly, I interpreted it that way almost immediately. Must be because I was listening to Grigio Girls just before. I wanted to make a thread about it, but got lazy/figured it was pretty obvious. 

Sonja's situation is seriously impacting Gaga. 

YourWhiskyMouth

It looks like recently Sonja has been struggling to eat due to mouth ulcers from her treatment or cancer. So devastating to see her like this but wow her good spirit and optimism is the most inspiring thing I've ever seen. I wish I could give her a big hug:hug: appreciate the little things in life everyone :kara:

• 3 weeks later...
Letmelivemylife
On April 23, 2017 at 2:45 AM, RebelHeart311 said:

Talking about Speechless and her fans makes me wonder if the fan base is hurting her in some way. Some large groups of fans have become very negative, judgmental and cruel towards her art this era.  I know I would feel speechless and not want to sing again. It would pop my heart seams and all my bubble dreams. 

We mean so much to her it must hurt when you make such a vulnerable album, videos and a Coachella performance with a new song only to have loyal "fans" rip you apart no matter what. 

I personally love Joanne, The Cure and the Coachella performance. It was like a holy trinity of perfection! 

I guess what I'm trying to say was her saying speechless could have been written about fans made me sad. 

I hope all of us can rally around her, support her and admire her art. We won't have it forever. This is just a moment in time kids. Don't take it for granted. 

Exactly. Gaga took the role of mama monster very seriously and she loved and cherished us as if we came from her own womb. Like any good mama, we were the center of her world. Saying that speechless is about us makes me think it's her way of saying " you really hurt me when you say nasty unkind things but I still love you no matter what. I'll always be here when you need me". 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived