Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga getting emotional singing TEOG and Speechless

ItWasntLaauv

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo

Speechless had me speechless... she scooped out my voice box!!!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane
8 hours ago, Sycamore said:

"It's like telling your lover you cheated on him"

When was it ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

The Surrealist
4 minutes ago, Oriane23 said:

When was it ?

After The Edge of Glory and before Speechless. 

The Fame

I have a feeling that by this time next year, Sonja will probably be in Heaven. :( It sounds like she is quite ill. I obviously don't know her, but I feel so sad about the whole situation. I hope she recovers. 

blackpink
10 hours ago, RebelHeart311 said:

Talking about Speechless and her fans makes me wonder if the fan base is hurting her in some way. Some large groups of fans have become very negative, judgmental and cruel towards her art this era.  I know I would feel speechless and not want to sing again. It would pop my heart seams and all my bubble dreams. 

We mean so much to her it must hurt when you make such a vulnerable album, videos and a Coachella performance with a new song only to have loyal "fans" rip you apart no matter what. 

I personally love Joanne, The Cure and the Coachella performance. It was like a holy trinity of perfection! 

I guess what I'm trying to say was her saying speechless could have been written about fans made me sad. 

I hope all of us can rally around her, support her and admire her art. We won't have it forever. This is just a moment in time kids. Don't take it for granted. 

I agree so much. It's making me sad thinking about how she may feel betrayed and when she sang it I got pretty emotional.

It's making me appreciate every thing she does, even if it may not be the most visually amazing thing she does or doesn't chart fantastically. It's from her heart which is all that matters. I hope she knows that not all fans are like that and will see through that to get to the fans that will be here forever. 

(Sorry for the long post btw lmao)

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, Dolce Vita said:

I agree so much. It's making me sad thinking about how she may feel betrayed and when she sang it I got pretty emotional.

It's making me appreciate every thing she does, even if it may not be the most visually amazing thing she does or doesn't chart fantastically. It's from her heart which is all that matters. I hope she knows that not all fans are like that and will see through that to get to the fans that will be here forever. 

(Sorry for the long post btw lmao)

This ^ ♥️. I've always said that in a way she "raised" us. Like any good "mama" we were the center of her world and she doted on us as if we were her own. She was there to help us grow into the people we are today. It must have been a  huge devestating blow to realize that the people you so lovingly raised in a way could turn on you like that. There are still monsters out there who will be with her until the bitter end. We aren't just fans to her . We mean the world to her

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

TimisaMonster
15 hours ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

That was odd as well, it almost seemed like she couldn't stop the words from coming out of her mouth :ohno:

That's how I feel too, she just mentioned Sonja out of the blue for the first time in forever. :ohno:

It's official... Gaga cheated. 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Letmelivemylife
16 hours ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

If you guys were listening to the audio livestream of weekend two of Coachella you'd know what this is about. First she got emotional of her friend Sonja who has cancer during TEOG and during Speechless she paused and started getting emotional in the middle of it and and said something along the lines of, "I originally wrote this song about something completely different but now I feel like this song is about my fans." 

She has been showing so much affection to us recently almost as if we were going to leave her and she was trying to hold onto us as tight as she could. I really hope she is doing okay. I hope I'm not being too over dramatic, I'm just a little concerned you know. :ohno:

What do you guys think?

I asked my best friend/surrogate sister what she thought about this and she came up with a really interesting theory. She said that maybe gaga has been a little extra affectionate with us because Sonja being sick has made her realize that it could just as easily been any of us that were terminally ill and that very thought terrifies her. It would rip her apart emotionally to be without us. We were the center of her world for awhile (we're still a massive part of it). She has always been our rock and now she's just saying "I need you to me my rock monsters". If my best friends theory is true, I'll stand by her because the bond that gaga/monsters have isn't just for a moment, it's for life ♥️. Fanbases are there when its convienient but only monsters are there when its not ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Miel
17 hours ago, anomdepllume said:

I absolutely don't wanna intrude on Gaga's privacy and throw out wild accusations, but to me, it definitely sounds like Sonja is not doing so well. 

16 hours ago, New Compassion said:

I actually think Gaga wrote 'The Cure' for Sonja. 

15 hours ago, kihlophix said:

that's what I think to, I cannot stop thinking of Sonja when I hear the cure.

It wasn't until a few days ago when I thought- what if she wrote about "the cure" in an almost literal way. Like, it kind of makes sense now. Even if that weren't the true intention of the song, that's how I've been interpreting it the last few days.

3 points in and ready for more

styleyourvision

"[Speechless], featured on Gaga's latest release, The Fame Monster, is, fittingly, a plea to Gaga's father to save his own life. As with many of the songs on the album, she's fighting a monster of some sort.

This one, simply, is her fear of death. "Well, my dad has had a heart condition for about 15 years," she explained to MTV News about the impetus to pen the song. "He has or he had a bad aortic valve, and his body for a very long time was only pumping a third of the blood that you're supposed to get every time his heart beat."

"My mom called me and I was very depressed. I was on tour and I couldn't leave, so I went into the studio and I wrote this song 'Speechless,' and it's about these phone calls," she said. "My dad used to call me after he'd had a few drinks and I wouldn't know what to say. I was speechless and I just feared that I would lose him and I wouldn't be there."

http://www.mtv.com/news/1626884/lady-gaga-says-she-wrote-speechless-as-plea-to-father/

She's afraid of losing monsters :(

GypsyBabe
11 minutes ago, styleyourvision said:

She's afraid of losing monsters :(

:(

⚯͛

JustYouandI
2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

It's official... Gaga cheated. 

She sang "I'll never love again" and then said "It's like telling your lover you wont´t cheat on them, you know". Why would you say she cheated, it could be the other way, who knows.

TimisaMonster
28 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

She sang "I'll never love again" and then said "It's like telling your lover you wont´t cheat on them, you know". Why would you say she cheated, it could be the other way, who knows.

Umm...isn't that what Sinners Prayer is about...her cheating

"I'll never love again"....she did and has a new boyfriend

"It's like telling your lover you wont cheat on them"... she did and has a new boyfriend

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived