Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga getting emotional singing TEOG and Speechless

ItWasntLaauv

Featured Posts

ItWasntLaauv

If you guys were listening to the audio livestream of weekend two of Coachella you'd know what this is about. First she got emotional of her friend Sonja who has cancer during TEOG and during Speechless she paused and started getting emotional in the middle of it and and said something along the lines of, "I originally wrote this song about something completely different but now I feel like this song is about my fans." 

She has been showing so much affection to us recently almost as if we were going to leave her and she was trying to hold onto us as tight as she could. I really hope she is doing okay. I hope I'm not being too over dramatic, I'm just a little concerned you know. :ohno:

What do you guys think?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Plus she mentioned something about feeling bad when you cheat on your lover... :stalkga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

joemayzzin

i said it like 3 times in the Coachella thread but The Edge of Glory is such a powerful and meaningful song to me as a fan of hers. To hear her upset about her friend hit me extra hard cause of what its done for me when it comes to my personal emotions... she really put her heart into it so i know she won't see this but thank you gaga, prayers and love to Sonja during this time!

anomdepllume

I absolutely don't wanna intrude on Gaga's privacy and throw out wild accusations, but to me, it definitely sounds like Sonja is not doing so well. 

ItWasntLaauv
6 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Plus she mentioned something about feeling bad when you cheat on your lover... :stalkga:

4 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

"It's like telling your lover you cheated on him"

Taylor is shooketh

7%2520%25283%2529.gif

That was odd as well, it almost seemed like she couldn't stop the words from coming out of her mouth :ohno:

5 minutes ago, anomdepllume said:

I absolutely don't wanna intrude on Gaga's privacy and throw out wild accusations, but to me, it definitely sounds like Sonja is not doing so well. 

That's how I feel too, she just mentioned Sonja out of the blue for the first time in forever. :ohno:

SiliconeMonster
3 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

"It's like telling your lover you cheated on him"

Taylor is shooketh

7%2520%25283%2529.gif

Gaga came for blood.

Find your freedom in the music

kihlophix
11 minutes ago, New Compassion said:

I actually think Gaga wrote 'The Cure' for Sonja. 

that's what I think to, I cannot stop thinking of Sonja when I hear the cure.

RebelHeart311

Talking about Speechless and her fans makes me wonder if the fan base is hurting her in some way. Some large groups of fans have become very negative, judgmental and cruel towards her art this era.  I know I would feel speechless and not want to sing again. It would pop my heart seams and all my bubble dreams. 

We mean so much to her it must hurt when you make such a vulnerable album, videos and a Coachella performance with a new song only to have loyal "fans" rip you apart no matter what. 

I personally love Joanne, The Cure and the Coachella performance. It was like a holy trinity of perfection! 

I guess what I'm trying to say was her saying speechless could have been written about fans made me sad. 

I hope all of us can rally around her, support her and admire her art. We won't have it forever. This is just a moment in time kids. Don't take it for granted. 

Goddess of Love please take me to your leader!

Archived