funny

Gaga seems to have a bigger audience than Pres. Trump

Yuuri

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

I hate to be that gay but didn't those people pay to see Beyonce? :sweat: But they got Gaga when Bey's kids saw "nah, you're not going anywhere, mama :hor:"

Please correct me if I'm wrong :green:

Spoiler

I hope I'm wrong :green:

Either way, she worked the crowd better than Trump did :gaycat:

🖤

Decodekid

we'll together find the cure for our country 

we'll together fight these illusions

we could belong together, for a million reasons vote for Gaga 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

MJHolland

No... the National Mall is way way way bigger than it looks there lol, Trumo had more ppl unfortunately 

Yuuri
47 minutes ago, Aleksey Yurievich said:

It was a music festival, not her tour.  

Well she's selled out the "Joanne World Tour", something Donald Trump is yet to do.:queenga:

Aleksey Yurievich
Just now, Misaki said:

Well she's selled out the "Joanne World Tour", something Donald Trump is yet to do.:queenga:

I don't mean to be pessimistic, but let's wait for the tour to see how's she is doing. The fact that JWT is sold out doesn't save us from half-empty arenas. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

gurl this is obvious. the blasphemy.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Yuuri
3 minutes ago, Aleksey Yurievich said:

I don't mean to be pessimistic, but let's wait for the tour to see how's she is doing. The fact that JWT is sold out doesn't save us from half-empty arenas. 

Okay. Lady Gaga has sold out Lady Gaga Presents The Monster Ball Tour Live At Madison Square Garden  with full attendence something that Donald Trump has yet to do.

prince
8 hours ago, PartySick said:

I hate to be that gay but didn't those people pay to see Beyonce? :sweat: But they got Gaga when Bey's kids saw "nah, you're not going anywhere, mama :hor:"

Please correct me if I'm wrong :green:

Reveal hidden contents

I hope I'm wrong :green:

Either way, she worked the crowd better than Trump did :gaycat:

Yeah people bought tickets to see Beyonce but tbh if they kept those tickets and then chose to stand and watch Gaga then surely isn't it Gagas crowd and not Beyonces? I mean Beyonce is pretty much confirmed for next years Coachella so they might as well have refunded and then tried for next year. If that crowd is there in front of the main stage whilst Gaga performs then it's pretty much her crowd 

PartySick
8 hours ago, princetomc said:

Yeah people bought tickets to see Beyonce but tbh if they kept those tickets and then chose to stand and watch Gaga then surely isn't it Gagas crowd and not Beyonces? I mean Beyonce is pretty much confirmed for next years Coachella so they might as well have refunded and then tried for next year. If that crowd is there in front of the main stage whilst Gaga performs then it's pretty much her crowd 

Very true :golfclap:

🖤

PartySick
16 hours ago, MJHolland said:

No... the National Mall is way way way bigger than it looks there lol, Trumo had more ppl unfortunately 

Can I just say this is my favorite typo? Even when I make it :giggle:

At least Gaga's hands are bigger so that's a win :interestinga:

🖤

Archived