💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Todrick apologises to Gaga

Blade

Featured Posts

LaLuna

To be honest, I didn't even know he had shaded Gaga until yesterday :laughga:

But after seeing how pretentious and stuck up he was last night on Drag Race, I don't care what he said about Gaga, he seems rude and I don't care for his "my sh*t don't stink" attitude. We had enough of that with Santino in the earlier seasons.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa
8 minutes ago, Jenina said:

I still live for this on the topic of Todrick but you can see the monsters have come for him lmao

ohhhh that's who!!!?

omg what a pitty, still love this

shame

I guess it's convenient now to praise her before she gets even bigger with TC. We see right through you, TodTRICK.

angels forever, forever angels

Shipper

We,  in this Gaga cult should open our arms to converts like this person here. 

He has sinned but he has now seen the light that is Gaga. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

You guys care too much about opinions 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

3 minutes ago, Shipper said:

We,  in this Gaga cult should open our arms to converts like this person here. 

He has sinned but he has now seen the light that is Gaga. 

Come, Come again ! Whatever you are… Whether you are infidel, idolater or fireworshipper. Whether you have broken your vows of repentance a hundred times This is not the gate of despair, This is the gate of hope. Come, come again… Mawlana Jelaleddin RUMI :lana:Loll AMK

17 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

Destroy her when she is flopping, needs emotional support, at her lowest, and tell her to start working at Walgreens and like her when she is back on top... You aren't fooling me Todrick, just because you didn't like her 2 years ago in 2014 didn't mean you had to destroy her and make disgusting remarks at a depressed women. I see no apology for that

Smiling when a women is severely depressed and at her lowest. Trying to act shady because it was cool to bash Gaga at the time. You didn't fool me. I would like an apology of you saying I apologize for telling her Walgreens was hiring and saying she is weak and making fun of videos.

i like cash and my hair to my ass

takemetovenus

He was literally kicking her when she was down and now he's praising her cause she's slowly getting back on top :toofunny: 

If Gaga was still in a bad place today he would still be dragging her, no doubts about it.

whatever, he's a snake but he's still welcome to praise our queen and love ha :lolly: 

Archived