celeb

Todrick apologises to Gaga

Blade

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenina

I still live for this on the topic of Todrick but you can see the monsters have come for him lmao

cool

Shipper

giphy.gif

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

NintendoMONSTER

Too late... deleted all his songs as i read today he what he said about Gaga back then :whitney: 

Slayer

I don't know ha but talent wins I guess.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Is it too late now to say sorry...?

Fuc___g yes!

so he loves her now because he's gay and she is a spokesperson for LGBT?! What if she wasn't?!:bye:

Alien Tulip

He said nasty things about her during ARTPOP and now hes been kissing her ass lol.

Gaga Monster

Destroy her when she is flopping, needs emotional support, at her lowest, and tell her to start working at Walgreens and like her when she is back on top... You aren't fooling me Todrick, just because you didn't like her 2 years ago in 2014 didn't mean you had to destroy her and make disgusting remarks at a depressed women. I see no apology for that

Smiling when a women is severely depressed and at her lowest. Trying to act shady because it was cool to bash Gaga at the time. You didn't fool me. I would like an apology of you saying I apologize for telling her Walgreens was hiring and saying she is weak and making fun of videos.

GGD Presidential Elections

Archived