Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga to cover Alison Krauss song at Coachella (MAYBE)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FreeAsMyHair13

If this is true I'm sure it'll be awesome, Allison Kraus is an incredible musician. :)

Surely it's more than likely just testing the mics/sound? It would be a totally random song to cover for Coachella, it's not like it's SXSW or ACL and it's not a super well known country song.

did you guys ever think they're just playing some background music? these are MUSICIANS :trollga:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Der Meister

they are playing that song as background for a short break. LOL, you guys are delusional 

DeleteMyAccount
10 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

JW is like the most electro song on Joanne

JW is the most country term in the world. We all know it's a Gaga song, but.

Lextyr97

I think it was just background music, tbh. I don't think Gaga was actually playing it.

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Der Meister said:

they are playing that song as background for a short break. LOL, you guys are delusional 

Actually I'm starting to think this is correct :rip: 

My brain keeps thinking Gaga is singing it though, delusional indeed.

Morphine Prince
Just now, Craig Barnes said:

I dont think so tbh, I dont hear the same song

It is that song. However, it might not be Gaga singing it. 

Killa

it's great she's expanding her repertoire. She must have been learning lots of new songs to inspire her writting more country folk inspired tracks

it's probably just soundcheck cause that seems like an instrumental track

It would slay if she could play guitar (well) and sing. That would make headlines and people would be here for it for sure

Prada
32 minutes ago, cryingrainbow said:

Who is she? :O Why would she be performing this? 

She has 27 Grammies.Most awarded female :)

swordstalker
7 minutes ago, FreeAsMyHair13 said:

If this is true I'm sure it'll be awesome, Allison Kraus is an incredible musician. :)

I don't think I can name an Alison Krauss song (embarrassing, I know), but I do know she's crazy talented. I'm so grateful I stan a chameleon like Gaga, because she's introduced me to so many great artists and she's given new life to songs I didn't use to care for. I fell in love with Led Zeppelin after hearing her cover D'yer Mak'er & Black Dog and really like Come Together after the Camden Rising cover last year. 

FreeAsMyHair13
3 minutes ago, swordstalker said:

I don't think I can name an Alison Krauss song (embarrassing, I know), but I do know she's crazy talented. I'm so grateful I stan a chameleon like Gaga, because she's introduced me to so many great artists and she's given new life to songs I didn't use to care for. I fell in love with Led Zeppelin after hearing her cover D'yer Mak'er & Black Dog and really like Come Together after the Camden Rising cover last year. 

Alison Kraus is awesome, she's more of a bluegrass musician than pop country. Check out her songs with Union Station they're pretty good :)

I totally get what you mean, Gaga always amazes me with how she can move between different genres with such ease, I mean what other artist would be able to work with Tony Bennett and Metallica?She's crazy talented! I like lots of different types of music and that's why I love Gaga, she can do anything!

Archived