Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga tell us what The Cure is at Coachella?

highbythebeach

Featured Posts

highbythebeach

She hasn't said anything about it, and last week she dropped it. Do you guus think she'll specify tonight at Coachella whether The Cure is a stand-alone single or that something more is coming soon?

Yuuri

It's likely

A) to fix her streaming

B) a new EP/LP

C) ASIB

D) A buzz single

E) to cock-block DIC

RonnieGagz

She will reveal that its the cure for heterosexuality

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

StarryNight

I honestly don't care, The Cure is amazing and I'm enjoying this low hype era so much, everything feel so relaxed:tony: we also have confirmation that there will be more music so let's just enjoy the ride

Miel

I wonder if she decided to go to medical school specializing in immunology?

3 points in and ready for more

Panchecco

I honestly feel there's no EP coming

I think she released The Cure just for Coachella and specifically for those fans who didn't enjoy Joanne that much

Quasi
1 minute ago, Panchecco said:

I honestly feel there's no EP coming

I think she released The Cure just for Coachella and specifically for those fans who didn't enjoy Joanne that much

I originally felt this way too until she announced it was her new single. That means a music video, radio play, and promotion. Personally I don't think she would invest this much time in TC unless it was an indicator of more things to come. You don't just put this much time into a song and then leave it hanging. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Panchecco
2 minutes ago, Quasi said:

I originally felt this way too until she announced it was her new single. That means a music video, radio play, and promotion. Personally I don't think she would invest this much time in TC unless it was an indicator of more things to come. You don't just put this much time into a song and then leave it hanging. 

yeah hearing her call The Cure "my new single" sounded weird to me as well

but maybe it will be included in her next album, which is not necessarily gonna be an EP and won't necessarily come out this year :huh:

I guess we'll have to wait and see :crossed:

Archived