life

PHOTO: Gaga getting ready for Coachella Round 2

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mariah Carey said:

I dont get it though why is she getting ready now when her show doesnt start until 14 hours?

I was just thinking this... I wonder what she's getting ready for because it's definitely not her performance? I don't see why she'd get her hair and makeup done for a soundcheck. 

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, Killa said:

HER EYES

GREEN

BLUE

BROWN

GREY

WATTTTT SHOOKTd

They are hazel. Sometimes they look green and sometimes they look brown. Most of the time they look gold. Never blue or gray though unless she uses instagram or snapchat lighting/filters.

JohnWayne23

I've NEVER liked brunnette hair on Gaga, but for some reason, this time it's really working for me. I'm here for it. 

Alien Tulip
Just now, Greg said:

I was just thinking this... I wonder what she's getting ready for because it's definitely not her performance? I don't see why she'd get her hair and makeup done for a soundcheck. 

Yeah for her rehearsals last week she just wore a messy ponytail and a red lip but thats it. Here it looks like she's getting dolled up. I could be delusional but hopefully for TC music video :giveup: 

thatfoxyfeeling

Is she being shady or does she actually want people to copy her look? :toofunny:

I NEED A LIVESTREAM :giveup:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Killa
1 minute ago, Mariah Carey said:

They are hazel. Sometimes they look green and sometimes they look brown. Most of the time they look gold. Never blue or gray though unless she uses instagram or snapchat lighting/filters.

Mimi dont spoil the magic

:v:

itsdominik
8 minutes ago, Mariah Carey said:

I dont get it though why is she getting ready now when her show doesnt start until 14 hours?

I think she says that they are testing the make-up at the end of the snap

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, Killa said:

Mimi dont spoil the magic

:v:

Lots of magic still. Hazel eyes are the most beautiful eye color in my opinion. Blue and Bright Green are so overrated. 

itsdominik

3 minutes ago, Mariah Carey said:

Yeah for her rehearsals last week she just wore a messy ponytail and a red lip but thats it. Here it looks like she's getting dolled up. I could be delusional but hopefully for TC music video :giveup: 

5 minutes ago, Greg said:

Reality
8 minutes ago, Mariah Carey said:

I was just thinking that!

🃏🖤👹

Alien Tulip
Just now, austriamonster said:

Ohhh just saw now. Hope they keep this makeup and hair then. No blonde wig please then again it wont be livestreamed so I wont be phased either way :noparty:

Archived