Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Coachella 2nd Performance

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

MarryTheNight91
5 minutes ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

Go on Instagram and search #ladygaga or geolocation search Coachella and keep refreshing the page to watch fan videos from the crowd as they happen 

That will be crappy quality though, SiriusXM will be perfect audio. Maybe you could mute the people recording and listen to the audio simultaneously.

boobtank
35 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

More Joanne please. No dust for Perfect Illusion. Ugh, that made me so mad lmao

If she does Perfect Illusion it will be so bittersweet tbh. Cos the one time she performs it at a big scale event is the one time there is no HQ stream :cryga:

xoxo Craig
26 minutes ago, QueenJoanne23 said:

That will be crappy quality though, SiriusXM will be perfect audio. Maybe you could mute the people recording and listen to the audio simultaneously.

Its just the fact that I'm wanting to watch/listen to it from the UK. I'm not sure if US radio stations let people from different countries listen in

End Racism Now

MarryTheNight91
2 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Its just the fact that I'm wanting to watch/listen to it from the UK. I'm not sure if US radio stations let people from different countries listen in

Ah okay. I decided I will periscope the audio tonight live. I'll post the link tonight.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, QueenJoanne23 said:

Ah okay. I decided I will periscope the audio tonight live. I'll post the link tonight.

Thank you ao much! :hug:

End Racism Now

freebit

This is seriously so annoying. If anything they could have only streamed their main headliners. And Radiohead at least deserved another livestream after their audio issues last week. 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Hexadius said:

Does she start the performance at the same time?

As far as I'm aware, yes she'll perform at the same time

End Racism Now

MarryTheNight91
6 minutes ago, freebit said:

This is seriously so annoying. If anything they could have only streamed their main headliners. And Radiohead at least deserved another livestream after their audio issues last week. 

Radiohead and Kendrick don't let Sirius broadcast it. The YouTube live video is totally separate from Sirius. We are blessed that Gaga let's them do it. Most headliners don't.

freebit
2 minutes ago, QueenJoanne23 said:

Radiohead and Kendrick don't let Sirius broadcast it. The YouTube live video is totally separate from Sirius. We are blessed that Gaga let's them do it. Most headliners don't.

It's great that the sirius stream is happening - it's better than nothing, but honestly hearing her live performance isn't as exciting as seeing and hearing it. It would just have been cool if the YouTube livestream happened for weekend 2 is all. 

Archived