benKo

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPe
15 hours ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

Has anyone even heard The Cure on a German radio station? :hmm:

I've heard it a few times on a small regional radio station and was quite shocked.

Spoiler

I have yet to hear Marry The Night, Applause, DWUW, Perfect Illusion or Million Reasons on any german radio station though :green:
But I remember hearing Judas on easter sunday in 2011 because the host was a gaga stan :toofunny: Too bad he left.

Yet I'll never forgive that one radio station for not fulfilling my ARTPOP wishes... :sick: 
It was a "donate any amount of money for charity and we will play ANY song of your choice" event from a bigger radio station and I donated 10€ for each ARTPOP, VENUS, DWUW and APPLAUSE. What did they play? Poker Face x2, Just Dance and Bad Romance :sick: yet they played non-single tracks of other artists :fthis:

Voted a few times, hopefully it'll work. :excited2:

Stream The Love Invention

OliverViennese

Spoiler alert: If they are acting the same way as they did yesterday, we'll be hearing "anne-marie - ciao adios" in 10 minutes. :awkney:

https://www.last.fm/user/derOlliM

OliverViennese

This happened all day yesterday. The Cure is #1 for hours but always - right on time when they're playing the "most wanted" song - another song magically is #1 the second they announce the "winning song". Either they don't have the song or they don't want to Play the song. But this poll is just useless. :reductive:

https://www.last.fm/user/derOlliM

NintendoMONSTER

F*** this sh** :saladga: How? I do not even know who this anne-maria is? And she can win a poll against Little Monsters? Mess :fthis:

benKo
11 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

F*** this sh** :saladga: How? I do not even know who this anne-maria is? And she can win a poll against Little Monsters? Mess :fthis:

She didn't win the poll. She won the hosts. 

vertigostick

Just sent them this:

hey,

wie gibt es, dass in euren live-charts seit ein paar tagen lady gaga meistens an erster stelle ist und wie durch zufall, ganz knapp vor voting-ende plötzlich auf platz 2 fällt??? wenn ihr das lied einfach nicht spielen wollt, seid's zumindest ehrlich und sagt's ganz offen!!
finde ich nicht fair von euch. das lied ist bombe und voll der sommerhit.

enttäuschte grüsse

(How can it be that over the last few days, Lady Gaga's song mostly sits at #1 on your live charts and suddenly, as though by chance, falls to #2 just before the voting ends?? If you don't wanna play the song, at least be honest and tell it like it is! I think it's unfair from you. The song is definitely a hit.

A disappointed listener)

benKo
36 minutes ago, vertigostick said:

Just sent them this:

hey,

wie gibt es, dass in euren live-charts seit ein paar tagen lady gaga meistens an erster stelle ist und wie durch zufall, ganz knapp vor voting-ende plötzlich auf platz 2 fällt??? wenn ihr das lied einfach nicht spielen wollt, seid's zumindest ehrlich und sagt's ganz offen!!
finde ich nicht fair von euch. das lied ist bombe und voll der sommerhit.

enttäuschte grüsse

(How can it be that over the last few days, Lady Gaga's song mostly sits at #1 on your live charts and suddenly, as though by chance, falls to #2 just before the voting ends?? If you don't wanna play the song, at least be honest and tell it like it is! I think it's unfair from you. The song is definitely a hit.

A disappointed listener)

I sent nearly the same message an hour ago :ladyhaha:

And the mess in this hour...

The song from last hour stays 1 the whole time. The Cure is at 2. And suddenly there is Ed Sheeran from position 843,7 coming to 1 :bye:

The Surrealist

Germany is a mess. They literally have no own sense of music taste and everything that comes thru is recycled and old rap music from at least 1 year before.

kvnrp
2 hours ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

Did they finally play it for once? :toofunny:

2 hours ago, The Fame Joanne said:

The Festhalle is too small and the Stadiums too large probably 

hmm, in the Stadium Offenbach fits around 20.000 people, a bit more than in Cologne, even Bowie was there in the past. :huh:
And they open it up for concerts again soon.
Beyoncé got the Commerzbank Arena, so I would say it's totally possible for Gaga to get it as well :shrug:

I really hope they build that arena at the Kaiserlei which will be meant for sports and concerts tbh.

Archived