opinion

Over-performed songs?

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lassex

You can definetely see that she's tired of performing Alejandro! For me, the singles from The Fame are a bit over performed. But I know Poker Face is a must :laughga: Tbh she should perform Paparazzi more often, it's one of the best songs on The Fame.

Benji

lmao delete this thread, cause y'all are all wrong

I personally don't think any song has been over performed, especially her hits. I went to a BTW Ball that had cut Poker Face and although it was sick getting extended talks and a cover of Imagine, everyone was miffed as to why she cut one of the biggest songs that make people want to see her. You have to perform the songs that people like, especially on tour and at festivals.

PI Floppedt

I thought this thread was for any artiste, and I was about to reply with this:

B0GiAShIIAAnYRO.jpg

But with Gaga, I guess it's Just Dance, Poker Face and Bad Romance. And I think it's not because she doesn't want to let them die, it's just the GP that won't let them rest in piece. :toofunny:

I don't actually hate PI

Katsuki Bakugo
22 hours ago, Anveeroy said:

So which songs you consider as 'over-performed' by Gaga? 

we all know which ones... but personally I don't give a flying F because its Gaga and thats why I want to see her perform them!!! Its hard to get good music in Westeros, when I go to a Gaga concert I expect the singles and the new album!!!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Schwerk
22 hours ago, Mees said:

You And I

Yup to me that's the first that comes to mind. Probably because she already performed it at the Monster ball in 2010 and at pretty much every gig since. And she has so many other ballads that are just as good. But it is a crowd favorite so I understand she can't leave it out. Personally I could do without Telephone by now, but that's never been a favorite of mine.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

I wonder if people know what overperform means, because it surely doesn't mean 'sung too many times'.

15jocart

This is the American in me talking, but Yoü and I is definitely one of her most timeless hits. The Americana, country sound will never be out of style (same with Million Reasons). These power-ballads (or normal ballads, for MR) will never go out of style.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Archived