opinion

Over-performed songs?

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaUnderYou

Definitely Bad Romance no doubt about it. Even she looks over it when she performs it. I think that why she does the piano version some times as a change. 

Linus Gaga

MR , i want Brown Eyes back !!!!! Just Dance is good but i want her to sing the high note ( Baby~~~~~~~) :staymad:

Hit me a message and say hi !

L E O

You And I, Poker Face and Bad Romance. I'm sick of these. I wish she'd stop performing them for at least two tours, and them performs then again.

At least she could play remixed/revisited versions, that would be good too.

VOLANTIS

Million reasons.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Irrelevant

Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Born This Way, and maybe Applause are classics and as much as she performed them, it's a necessity in every show.

MR might be a classic too, but rn its overplayed :nails:

Plus, Poker Face was either shortened or acoustic in most parts of the ARTPOP era and forward, so I wouldn't call it "overplayed."

The fact that shes clinging on to Yoü and I but not TEOG is the one thats pissing me off the most tbh :sweat:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

VOLANTIS
20 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Definitely Bad Romance no doubt about it. Even she looks over it when she performs it. I think that why she does the piano version some times as a change. 

I wouldn't mind the piano version for a while tbh. But she makes an effort to sing the chorus now so that's refreshing. Previously she used to, for the lack of a better word, half ass though the chorus. :awkney: 

VOLANTIS

I love You and I performances because it's probably Gaga's best work lyrically. 

IllumiMark
51 minutes ago, Bathory said:

Poker Face, Bad Romance & The Cure

I was going to say Teeth, but then I remembered Coachella's performance, which slayed my existence:rockstar:I honestly do hope, that she brings up Teeth at some point during The Joanne World Tour :pray:

The Cure? She only performed it once.

Anyway I think Million Reasons has been over-performed (but I like the song so I'm quite okay with that).

GagaTheExplorer

None,  tbh, she didn't even sing her holy trinity Just Dance, Poker Face & Bad Romance for a long long time, so I want to hear how they sound with the better vocalist she is now

I'm not even tired of the songs that aren't my ultimate jams, like You & I, Telephone, or A-Yo

Versashay Away

I really hope she releases a load of her unreleased stuff maybe to mark 10 years! It would have to include- 

Future Love

Partynauseous

Fooled Again

Brooklyn Nights

Princess Die

Archived