💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The Cure enters the Top 50 Spotify

KleinGa

Featured Posts

Bradley
Just now, PoCHEMist said:

But TC is very GP friendly, it will surely slowly overtake thise new releases. Honestly, most of them aren't that good :lolly:

The GP doesn't listen to Gaga like she's Ariana Grande tho. Don't get me wrong I like Gaga more than anyone else but I feel sad that we get so little promotion for the singles she releases.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KleinGa
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Streaming alone won't bring the song to the top 10 of the Hot 100 though.

Actually it can. Sales are becoming less and less relevant. Of course, unrealistically we'd need to hit the No.1 on Spotify with like 10 mil daily streams to make that ... but it's still possible for other songs. 

Yes! I'm having a streaming party.

Spoiler

Don't mind me playing 'No Frauds' :emma:

18110555_1525113610841976_460556979_n.pn

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

KleinGa
Just now, Haus of Aura said:

Yes! I'm having a streaming party.

Hide contents

Don't mind me playing 'No Frauds' :emma:

18110555_1525113610841976_460556979_n.pn

Well done but the streaming party would be more effective if you play it from this playlist

and hit repeat from there...

Each stream will count even if you have it on repeat just keep your volume up. This will help it move up on this playlist and more exposure. 

Just now, KleinGa said:

Well done but the streaming party would be more effective if you play it from this playlist

and hit repeat from there...

Each stream will count even if you have it on repeat just keep your volume up. This will help it move up on this playlist and more exposure. 

I'm actually doing it now :derpga: Thanks, i forgot

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Bradley
5 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Actually it can. Sales are becoming less and less relevant. Of course, unrealistically we'd need to hit the No.1 on Spotify with like 10 mil daily streams to make that ... but it's still possible for other songs. 

Yeah but Gaga doesn't have that kind of streaming power which is why she needs to appear on TV platforms to perform the song. The Superbowl is an evident proof that promotion does help.

ArtGagaPop
12 minutes ago, Bradley said:

no but we also have radio on board already and The cure is doing better then both MR and PI did on  spotify. It's also already doing great on a global scale being high in Japan, Australia, UK etc something we have lacked very much this era since most of the succes have come from US/CAN

Xoxo Adriana

WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT

SLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

i actually can't guys I'm done, officially slayed. it feels like 2008-2011 again:toofunny:

Bradley
3 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

no but we also have radio on board already and The cure is doing better then both MR and PI did on  spotify. It's also already doing great on a global scale being high in Japan, Australia, UK etc something we have lacked very much this era since most of the succes have come from US/CAN

I never doubted its initial success but the question is will it last? Million Reasons was successful because of the Superbowl, The Cure doesn't have that privilege now.

Mama Ru

There was a time (late BTW through at least all of ARTPOP) when it seemed like Gaga was making all the wrong decisions for her career and that nothing went smoothly so I understand why people are nervous about the lack of promo so far, but...

In the last couple of years Gaga and her team have been making mostly the right decisions and her career has steadily been bouncing back. She and her current team seem to know what they are doing so I think we should be hopeful about them handling things smoothly.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

RochestrMonstr
17 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT

SLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

i actually can't guys I'm done, officially slayed. it feels like 2008-2011 again:toofunny:

Hopefully it won't get as messy as 2011 did though!

FATCAT

It's been like a week, guys. Let's not freak out or say she's back on top. It'll make it that much sweeter when she actually is.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT

Also, she's been on the Global Viral @ #6 for a while

US Viral @ #26

Purr more, hiss less.

Supersonic
46 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Streaming kept the Chainsmokers in the Top 10 for a record breaking 32 weeks in the Top 10 tho

Bradley
Just now, Supersonic said:

Streaming kept the Chainsmokers in the Top 10 for a record breaking 32 weeks in the Top 10 tho

Yeah but does Gaga have that power?

Archived