Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Differences between Arena and Stadium shows?

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

itsdominik
6 hours ago, RebelHeart311 said:

What dates are Stadiums?

San Francisco (August 13th)

Chicago (August 25th) 

New York (August 28 & August 29th)

Boston (September 1st & September 2nd)

drinkmytears
On 4/22/2017 at 8:54 AM, tomdsgn said:

Definitely not seated floors at arenas haha, Jesus! The only people who have seated floors at arenas are artists who most of their target audience are children. 

I went to see Rihanna at the ANTI world tour in a stadium and it was amazing. I was in the gold circle and got high as a mother ****er about 10 meters from Rihanna 🙌

Well oddly enough rihanna had a seated floor at her arena shows. Most American acts do, even hip hop

tomdsgn
2 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

Well oddly enough rihanna had a seated floor at her arena shows. Most American acts do, even hip hop

For the Good Girl Gone Bad tour?

I've seen every Rihanna tour and that was the only one that had seated flooring, in the UK atleast. She's had GA Standing ever since.

Gaga has never had a seated floor. 

drinkmytears
25 minutes ago, tomdsgn said:

For the Good Girl Gone Bad tour?

I've seen every Rihanna tour and that was the only one that had seated flooring, in the UK atleast. She's had GA Standing ever since.

Gaga has never had a seated floor. 

In the US Rihanna has never had a GA floor. It's really common in America to have a seated floor. 

For this tour nothing should really be different in terms of staging/lighting, the only reason artRAVE outdoor shows were different and didn't have the catwalks was because they were all festivals, which just uses the standard set up for a stage. 

drinkmytears
23 hours ago, jxckk said:

For this tour nothing should really be different in terms of staging/lighting, the only reason artRAVE outdoor shows were different and didn't have the catwalks was because they were all festivals, which just uses the standard set up for a stage. 

This show has multiple stages as well, it just doesn't show it on the seating map. However for the stadium shows they won't be able to accommodate that as they've already allotted seats.

28 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

This show has multiple stages as well, it just doesn't show it on the seating map. However for the stadium shows they won't be able to accommodate that as they've already allotted seats.

75626s.gif

it doesn't look like it will just be a normal stage though, those two smaller grey boxes and the huge grey box in front of the main stage. 

drinkmytears
13 hours ago, jxckk said:

75626s.gif

it doesn't look like it will just be a normal stage though, those two smaller grey boxes and the huge grey box in front of the main stage. 

The space in front of the main stage will be something, but the other boxes will be for the soundboard and lighting 

TheCure

I loved the ArtRave staging for arenas.  The transparent walkways were awesome and the best interaction I've had with her on any of her tours.  The main stage was secondary which is why the stadium version without the walkways didn't really make much sense.

beboskoukla
On 22.4.2017 at 9:54 AM, tomdsgn said:

Definitely not seated floors at arenas haha, Jesus! The only people who have seated floors at arenas are artists who most of their target audience are children. 

I went to see Rihanna at the ANTI world tour in a stadium and it was amazing. I was in the gold circle and got high as a mother ****er about 10 meters from Rihanna 🙌

i was in Zurich at ANTi. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH you *.* i was like 3 row and RIRI saw my red heart ballon :D

xoxo, Katarina

GypsyBabe

I'm going to one of each for JWT. I'm excited to hopefully get the best of both worlds. :icega:

⚯͛

Fame IV
On 2017-4-22 at 11:57 AM, HOTNGaga said:

Damn I thought this thread was about Arenas vs Staduims not roasting the ArtRAVE... 

tumblr_oombf6o5E41qff2ilo4_400.gif

the tea girl

A Star is Born ⭐

beboskoukla
On 25.4.2017 at 11:07 PM, jxckk said:

75626s.gif

is this really real??????? :wtfga:

xoxo, Katarina

tomdsgn
5 hours ago, beboskoukla said:

i was in Zurich at ANTi. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH you *.* i was like 3 row and RIRI saw my red heart ballon :D

My absolute favourite tour experience ever!

Archived